UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

I keep seeing ppl ask about where's Ed Reed but could it be that Ed told/helped Manny that he needs to hire better recruiters on defense and what it should look like....that way Ed doesnt have to play recruiter when you have a guy like TRob and others..

Advertisement
People talking about taking 4 CBs. I think 3 is max in a class with 20-21 H.S. kids. But THIS is a kid you give a 4th spot to.
Shoot G if we land this kid we only need 3. KRogers, JSingletary and Spells. Call it a day. This way we can take 2 safeties, hopefully MWilliams and KWilson

Wish Manny had landed Muschamp for DC. ... Anyway, I never saw him as much of a recruiter. TRob with Manny and Reed wins that battle if it comes down to relationship.

1. His son plays at UGA
2. South Carolina paying him
3. Money he makes as an analyst does not offset the money South Carolina is paying him
4. Being a DC, whatever he got paid would have reduced what South Carolina would have to play.

So he gets paid more money this year to be an Analyst at his Alma Mater while coaching his son.

No chance he was going pass that up to be a DC anywhere.

I keep seeing ppl ask about where's Ed Reed but could it be that Ed told/helped Manny that he needs to hire better recruiters on defense and what it should look like....that way Ed doesnt have to play recruiter when you have a guy like TRob and others..
Reed is out there. He just doesn’t do the IG and Twitter stuff. Recruits are posting about meeting with amd talking to him though.

Advertisement
OV to OSU and UGA in the summer and then to us in the fall…interesting timeline.
Difficult for these 17 year olds to keep quiet about recruiting tactics. If he would have kept quiet then things can be played out a bit more quietly. Now OSU or Georgia might want for him to push back his OV after Miami's OV.

Advertisement
I am 65 years old and I have been following the Canes before most on this board were born. This is the first time since the early 2000s that I believe that we have turned the corner.
2008 after the top 3 recruiting class and also 2017 after ND ,I thought we were taking off but the reason for optimism now is the coaching staff.

Advertisement
I am 65 years old and I have been following the Canes before most on this board were born. This is the first time since the early 2000s that I believe that we have turned the corner.
Im newly 31 so I was alive for 90s and early 2000s greatness but too young to appreciate it and I absolutely feel what you're saying. Difference with Manny and the staff now from all of the others is that they follow the SoFlo wave where the other staffs never adapted so elite programs became at the core what we were on and off the field

Advertisement
Most likely A&M but I don’t know anything outside of what’s been reported already. Hopefully his GF has a say because she loved the visit.
Oh I thought you had some inside knowledge about bad feelings he had toward UGA like TS. LOL. Ok, all good. Misunderstood your post.

Advertisement
Back