UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
We probably won't get this kid but god **** it feels good to be at the table for these 4 and 5 star DBs. T-Rob is instant credibility on the trail and kids/parents know who he is.

T-Rob battle right here all day gotta tip my hat to Coach Trob if he pulls this off which I know he can... us fans gotta get used to having a Real Staff for once all around I don't see any weak links.. before other schools were able to used that development bs not no more.. I think we gonna be that Cinderella team this year.. if Manny has a close game with alabaga and if we do man hold on ... we one class away from holding our city down

Mansell just put a note on the UGA board about Singletary . Said it's Muschamp that's on him hard. Same with Kamari Wilson. Muschamp on him, too. So TRob going head to head with Muschamp and whatever he offers....

Mansell said they expect Singletary on campus this fall after the summer OV, too..

Advertisement
Mansell just put a note on the UGA board about Singletary . Said it's Muschamp that's on him hard. Same with Kamari Wilson. Muschamp on him, too. So TRob going head to head with Muschamp and whatever he offers....

Mansell said they expect Singletary on campus this fall after the summer OV, too..
Wish we could go bag for bag against them I know we could win out

Idk if this will matter........ But does this not feel like one where Ed Reed comes in the end and his mentorship potentially takes this close battle to our side?

Idk if this will matter........ But does this not feel like one where Ed Reed comes in the end and his mentorship potentially takes this close battle to our side?
Reed isn't a recruiter.....T Rob got this. Kids will look at Reed pick his brain but recruiting is a charisma kiss *** business and that ain't Reed IMO. U could have Ray Lewis go to a kid and they will pick another school. It's what a bag could offer plus the relationship with that recruit and if your elite at it you just are......T Rob is big time he can go head to head with anyone for a DB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reed isn't a recruiter.....T Rob got this. Kids will look at Reed pick his brain but recruiting is a charisma kiss *** business and that ain't Reed IMO. U could have Ray Lewis go to a kid and they will pick another school. It's what a bag could offer plus the relationship with that recruit and if your elite at it you just are......T Rob is big time he can go head to head with anyone for a DB.
Not saying hes a recruiter at all but he will be around and what do the DBS think of him? He may be a hero to some of them and they get amazed by him

So Muschump is an analyst yet his name keeps appearing in all the reports for top recruits. Seems above board, nothing to see here

Advertisement
Wish Manny had landed Muschamp for DC. ... Anyway, I never saw him as much of a recruiter. TRob with Manny and Reed wins that battle if it comes down to relationship.
I think he's supposed to be a pretty good recruiter but might be wrong

Advertisement
Back