UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Where's Go Canes when you need him?

Man, if ever we needed his 15-0 schtick, this is it!

Look, I grew up watching Don Vito Corleone smack Johnny Fontana and tell him "You can act like a man!" I love my fellow Canes fans, but sometimes you have to smack a few of them to straighten them out.

With love, of course...

Advertisement
Singletary made it clear at the beginning that the T-Rob hire would have us in it til the end, people forget about him because he’s moving in silence.

I think we’ll be in position for a late flip on this one. But OSU is always a tough beat.

The RB from Jax, Crowley, who they flipped from us, has been injured and buried down their depth chart. Maybe that's working against them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, the cvnt brigade has arrived, giving each other upvotes and reacharounds.

No, its just ANOTHER group of random posters that have never interacted with each other before that all agree you're a miserable annoying wannabe know-it-all bore and a thread killer.

So basically, today a day that ends in "y."

Carry on.

No, its just ANOTHER group of random posters that have never interacted with each other before that all agree you're a miserable annoying wannabe know-it-all bore and a thread killer.

So basically, today a day that ends in "y."

Carry on.

Hilarious. Yet you're the guy who was so unpopular that he had to change his screen name, and has been banned multiple times.

But keep projecting your flaws onto other people. You do you.

Advertisement
Hilarious. Yet you're the guy who was so unpopular that he had to change his screen name, and has been banned multiple times.

But keep projecting your flaws onto other people. You do you.

LOL. I literally changed my boring, old, generic, "xxcane" screen name that I picked in 2 secs. I had like only 200 posts at the timer and the mods started a thread that said "you can now change your screen name if you want!" where I replied to @Andrew on the board that I wanted to (PUBLICLY), thanked him (PUBLICLY), and submitted a change request. And @RVACane (PUBLICLY) quote answered my post that he approved it. I then (PUBLICLY) posted again in that thread.

So, your little wish sandwich of a Saturday conspiracy lasted three minutes, congrats! This explains a lot about you. Not that you're much of a mystery.

I also added an avatar. Did that make you hysterical as well?

You're an uninteresting lonely bore and people are sick of you blowing up threads. Just stop. Go outside. You look pasty.

Last edited:
Notice how he's talking to so many players and not just 2-3 like Rumph. That was my biggest gripe with him, it wasn't just that he sucked, it was that he was lazy.
I knew it got sad to the point that some on this board were excited when rumph would land a last minute commitment from a 3 star/4 star db around January.

Lets not derail this thread gentlemen.

We can be excited that someone of this caliber has visted us while acknowledging yes performance and results on the field matter.

The one thing is undeniable and that is TRob brings tons of credibility as a coach

Advertisement
Back