UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
I don't have super high expectations like other and I will be upset at losses but I do understand it. I would say our roster isn't ready yet especially at wr OL and DL.....LB is iffy but we got twofast guys back there. I'm wait and see but I understand if we drop games based on roster management. Some teams can't match our talent well most but when u have an inferior OL even untalented squads can beat you. My fault on jacking the thread.
i think our Ol will be a lot better this year we have a lot of experience and good talent under the starters. If zion and donaldson can be what we think they can we will have a slightly above average line

Oh my GOD, why do people feel compelled to say this in every thread?

Yes, we ALL KNOW that we need to win games. It's a given. We don't need constant mope alerts.
not a mope but reality is if we win only 7 games elites will bounce. manny is selling progress and were a few pieces away. can't lose a bunch of games off that,

Advertisement
i think our Ol will be a lot better this year we have a lot of experience and good talent under the starters. If zion and donaldson can be what we think they can we will have a slightly above average line
I have to see it to believe it let's see man....that will dictate alot of things

Facts.

Bringing in Terry Jospeh was a very good pick up for Sark, but brining in Drew Hughes to run the recruiting department was a game changer, with UT having an unlimited War Chest & willing to spend whatever on recruits & Sark having the Bama experience in his back pocket, his first class bump might be crazy.

not a mope but reality is if we win only 7 games elites will bounce. manny is selling progress and were a few pieces away. can't lose a bunch of games off that,
Enough with the negativity.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So your choice was to double-down on your mopiness?

This is a recruiting thread. Let's focus on the recruiting efforts. You've got 2.5 months where NO GAMES will be played, and the focus will be on HOW WE RECRUIT, not how we play.

You will then have 2.5 MONTHS to post your mopiness on the Football Board.

Nobody is denying "reality". The real issue is the INSISTENCE of the Mope Brigade to "keep things real" by constantly stating the obvious about Manny needing to win games to maintain a recruiting class. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.

So your choice was to double-down on your mopiness?

This is a recruiting thread. Let's focus on the recruiting efforts. You've got 2.5 months where NO GAMES will be played, and the focus will be on HOW WE RECRUIT, not how we play.

You will then have 2.5 MONTHS to post your mopiness on the Football Board.

Nobody is denying "reality". The real issue is the INSISTENCE of the Mope Brigade to "keep things real" by constantly stating the obvious about Manny needing to win games to maintain a recruiting class. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.
Still don't get how thats mopey but all good man. and im not part of the Mope brigade at all look at my past posts

6F04B218-EA4A-447B-AB16-2D505ED82F22.png

Advertisement
Still don't get how thats mopey but all good man. and im not part of the Mope brigade at all look at my past posts

Look, I'm not mad at you personally. Maybe you're not a mope. But REPETITION of the same stuff is what turns "keeping it real" into "keeping it mopey".

Again, multiple people, multiple times, have acknowledged that we need to win games. We cannot win any games for the next 2.5 months. Therefore, it serves no purpose to repeat something that everyone already knows.

Honestly, has ANYONE debated you, and said that we can win, say, SIX games, and still land this class? So if there is no debate, there is also no need for you to repeat the same statement, when everyone already agrees.

That's all. I'll be there too. l'll be rooting for us to go 15-0, and I am under no delusions that losing multiple games will have no impact on recruiting. OF COURSE losses will impact recruiting. How much? Remains to be seen, but for now, I'm not spending a bunch of time obsessing over worst-case scenarios. This is my alma mater, I want an undefeated season EVERY YEAR.

Fvck all that talk on "how many games can we lose next year." That kind of talk is for soft-shouldered losers. Only AFTER we lose games am I even willing to tolerate that discussion.

Advertisement
Back