UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

The coast is easily LSU country. I lived in Pascagoula for a while. I didn’t know they celebrated Mardi Gras there at first. I thought I was in New Orleans for a second.
I've been here on the coast since '03 and for every LSU fan I know I know 10 Bama fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
im convinced no Mullen offspring is ever coming here lol
If we turn up the heat we can get this kid tho..but like I said it seems The heritage kid is “enjoying the process”..for me we need to get these DBs in the boat. Earlier the better

Advertisement
1624161049810.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you saying they should bypass manny and just go do this?

You're smart enough to know that was must be done, must be done.

TRob is easily the best recruiter this program has had in quite some time. Give him a "Co- (insert here)" whatever title and throw the man some more cash.

That's assuming anyone in that building still gives a **** about football.

You're smart enough to know that was must be done, must be done.

TRob is easily the best recruiter this program has had in quite some time. Give him a "Co- (insert here)" whatever title and throw the man some more cash.

That's assuming anyone in that building still gives a **** about football.
I don't care if they're the biggest football fans in the world no serious football program is run by anyone but the head coach. It will up to Manny to go and make sure anytime it becomes a thing T-Rob gets what he needs to stay. Anyone in that building is support staff to Diaz no matter what their title is until he's no longer the HC.

Advertisement
Back