UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
1624151671794.gif

Some interesting tidbits: Khamauri and his family came back 2 weeks ago on a secret visit to spend more time and see what it was like during a "regular" day. Rivals has a brief interview with his family. His dad said they have been discussing everything since then and felt pretty sure Miami was the pick. Khamauri told Manny around 2 pm today and then he told the other coaches. TRob, DVD and Likens all ran into the water....

“We were making sure that the fit and the comfort was there and that’s all he’s talked about. The biggest deal was the DB room - coach Van Dyke coaching corners, and coach T-Rob came in and sealed the deal along with (analyst) Mike Rumph and Ed Reed periodically.
Like I said long before we hired TRob, the best case scenario is to get him and keep both DVD & Rumph.
CHECKMATE MUPHUCKUS!
1624152956643.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, Manny is making me look like a fool out here on the trail.

**** yeah. I'm really optimistic about the state of the program right now. One more year and I think we are back in the big leagues from a performance and talent standpoint.

Can Manny be that game day coach? I don't know, but he is getting us back to the talent level where the game day coach can come in and win.
Obviously you need the horses first and the guy has made significant changes to the staff to start to get the horses. Hopefully he follows suit in the coaching department and continues to evolve. I know guys who know way more than I do say he can be stubborn. Hopefully the evolution continues. Would be nice to watch proper Hurricane football again.

Advertisement
Nah, I’m from Clinton..That area Ole Miss and Miss State..Lexington is only a hour away from Starkville. To get a kid from Central, MS to Bama bags gotta be involved.
I'm from Meridian but I live on the coast now. Down this way is mostly bama and then lsu. Being that close to Miss St you would think they would be the school instead of Ole Miss.

Advertisement
If the University of Miami's administration was smart (no comment) and had a clue they'd give TRob a raise, some type of title promotion, and whatever other assurances to make sure he stays here long term.

I said it the day he was hired, he could save Manny's job if he sticks around.
Are you saying they should bypass manny and just go do this?

I'm from Meridian but I live on the coast now. Down this way is mostly bama and then lsu. Being that close to Miss St you would think they would be the school instead of Ole Miss.
The coast is easily LSU country. I lived in Pascagoula for a while. I didn’t know they celebrated Mardi Gras there at first. I thought I was in New Orleans for a second.

Advertisement
Back