UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
If the University of Miami's administration was smart (no comment) and had a clue they'd give TRob a raise, some type of title promotion, and whatever other assurances to make sure he stays here long term.

I said it the day he was hired, he could save Manny's job if he sticks around.

Was that proclamation made in the thread you started insisting we all had to root for us to lose or we weren’t real fans?

Advertisement
Some interesting tidbits: Khamauri and his family came back 2 weeks ago on a secret visit to spend more time and see what it was like during a "regular" day. Rivals has a brief interview with his family. His dad said they have been discussing everything since then and felt pretty sure Miami was the pick. Khamauri told Manny around 2 pm today and then he told the other coaches. TRob, DVD and Likens all ran into the water....

“We were making sure that the fit and the comfort was there and that’s all he’s talked about. The biggest deal was the DB room - coach Van Dyke coaching corners, and coach T-Rob came in and sealed the deal along with (analyst) Mike Rumph and Ed Reed periodically.

Nah..this was a self pass alley. Allah Bron in the finals, tmac in the all star game..This was mostly T-Robs relationship. DVD did his part too. Give manny and the rest of the staff credit too
Allegedly DVD has been building a relationship with Khamauri and his dad since before he was promoted. No doubt TRob’s had a relationship with them as well and I’m sure his coaching prestige sealed the deal.

The biggest deal was the DB room - coach Van Dyke coaching corners, and coach T-Rob came in and sealed the deal along with (analyst) Mike Rumph and Ed Reed periodically.

Rumph rightfully deserves **** for being a terrible recruiter. But ****, DVD, Rumph and Reed as your developers. That's some serious firepower. T-Rob has a lot to sell kids on.

Advertisement
I tried to tell yall he coached with me. He is personable..reps UM..and has some connections having coached youth ball. The 2023-2024 clas she will be picking local guys off like crazy cuz we coached most of the big dogs in those classes.

Having him learn some under Rumph and now T Rob is real good as well
Learning what not to do under Rumph is just as important as learning what to do under Trob

Some interesting tidbits: Khamauri and his family came back 2 weeks ago on a secret visit to spend more time and see what it was like during a "regular" day. Rivals has a brief interview with his family. His dad said they have been discussing everything since then and felt pretty sure Miami was the pick. Khamauri told Manny around 2 pm today and then he told the other coaches. TRob, DVD and Likens all ran into the water....

“We were making sure that the fit and the comfort was there and that’s all he’s talked about. The biggest deal was the DB room - coach Van Dyke coaching corners, and coach T-Rob came in and sealed the deal along with (analyst) Mike Rumph and Ed Reed periodically.
DBU SZN coming

Advertisement
Central, MS isn’t exactly the boot..Lexington is obviously MS State and Ole Miss territory. Now if Rogers was in Biloxi or Gulfport area I’d consider that boot territory.

I’m still processing how tf did we get the #2 player in Mississippi who was heavily favored to go to Ole Miss at position of need. Trob and DVD are the truths 🙌🏽😭
's a lot easier then you might think. Just need to stay on them and show them what Miami has to offer over the 2 big state schools

Advertisement
Only CIS could turn great news like this into “mopes vs slurpers” with some added strays towards our starting freshman LB smh.

Anyways, Welcome to the U Khamauri!
Here’s the post that started the division on a great moment - and here’s your upvote of it.
F727AB6B-9A3B-4441-B8CF-2B3320F88090.jpeg
023D1715-E90E-47A7-9B5A-A4C9ADB84E15.jpeg

Advertisement
Back