UM offers 2021 DE Dallas Turner

Advertisement
A.I said the staff spent Wednesday morning on the phone with Turner trying to flip him lol. Apparently they had GR15 call him.
These ninjas got some nerve. lol

I bet him and Mcburrows were like...
giphy.gif

This guy is unbelievable. He was already an elite prospect but took a big leap as a senior. A true five star who has an argument as the best player in South Florida.

Play basketball his whole life. This kid is only scratching the surface of what he’s capable of.

I think DMoney mentioned it, but the Jason Taylor/Saban connection is a problem for us.

Last edited:
This guy is unbelievable. He was already an elite prospect but took a big leap as a senior. A true five star who has an argument as the best player in South Florida.
Kid stuck out like a sore thumb on a loaded team and on gamefields with loaded prospects. He made Tyreke Sapp look like an avg player and Sapp is a beast. He's going to f*ck some sh*t up in college

Advertisement
I think DMoney mentioned it, nut the Jason Taylor/Saban connection is a problem for us.

He's going to funnel some guys to him for sure. But they finally got a foot at sta...they got Battle and him ,Ingraham as guys that will be back around helping recruiting.

Officially calling him “the *******” because that’s the best way to describe him.

Advertisement
Lol at "barely recruited this kid" <> "we were never in the running" and you guys arguing over the same thing. JFClol

Advertisement
Wish this kid was here, and he'd be great at any college. But I don't mind losing this one as much as losing out on others. His money position for the NFL is in a 3-4 & should have gone to a team (Bama) that runs that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back