UM offers 2020 WR Douglas Emilien

I was about to say that UM should be the run away favorite, but WVU has had more success, with WRs in the draft, than UM in the last few years. We only had Dorsett going high,
2 top 15 picks (Austin and White) and Bailey who was a stud in college

I think we're fine if LSU/UF/ etc stays outta the picture.

Advertisement
Ivins did an update...Sounds like he's not near top of LSU board. UM, WVU, and Cincy are top 3. Made comments that CFB has it's ups and downs and he likes UM throwing to it's receivers and just wants to see improvement.

Glad to hear he's a backup for LSU.

Hold on to what we have and land one of him or Poitier for the last WR spot. I'd prefer Poitier but I like Emilen as well.
Someone really needs to show me what it is about Poitier that has everyone so crazy

I dont get the low ranking, he looks better on film than he is ranked.
i dont mind him as a #3 to redding and fleming

Someone really needs to show me what it is about Poitier that has everyone so crazy

You said this a million times...We get it. Yet even if you don't believe me, believe LCE/Gogeta, etc...who have signed off on the kid.

No brainer offer and take off jump he shoulda been...Maybe not in a class when you're taking 1-2, but in a class of 4 should have been a take early. Size/speed/body control combo you can't teach. Maybe a little raw, sure, needs some polish...But kid is excellent. Tyre Brady type and maybe even better

And this isn't even factoring in he could help you with what is 1 of the 2 most loaded teams in Date next year (Palmetto, with NW being the other)

You said this a million times...We get it. Yet even if you don't believe me, believe LCE/Gogeta, etc...who have signed off on the kid.

No brainer offer and take off jump he shoulda been...Maybe not in a class when you're taking 1-2, but in a class of 4 should have been a take early. Size/speed/body control combo you can't teach. Maybe a little raw, sure, needs some polish...But kid is excellent. Tyre Brady type and maybe even better

And this isn't even factoring in he could help you with what is 1 of the 2 most loaded teams in Date next year (Palmetto, with NW being the other)
I said Id watch his senior year and so far its more of the same. Size for sure but speed is average and he plays stiff as ****. Most of his catches are contested on kids that are 6 inches shorter. Just dont see it.

Advertisement
I said Id watch his senior year and so far its more of the same. Size for sure but speed is average and he plays stiff as ****. Most of his catches are contested on kids that are 6 inches shorter. Just dont see it.

You can say that for most tall WR, of course the corners are going to be shorter.

Not a burner, but not slow one bit.

What have we learned about the 3-4-5 receivers in our classes the last decade? ..... they almost never make any impact whatsoever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea NIL and superseniors are gonna cause a bunch of guys jumping ship all over.
Yea I can see that super senior **** getting real annoying.. Bruh you had your 4/5 years to shine, if you still here you clogging depth chart and not really a baller.. Only guy who we had like that really clogging up depth chart is Mallory honestly and he has real value but he keep ******* up his shoulder it seems so the young guys got reps in spring..

Yea I can see that super senior **** getting real annoying.. Bruh you had your 4/5 years to shine, if you still here you clogging depth chart and not really a baller.. Only guy who we had like that really clogging up depth chart is Mallory honestly and he has real value but he keep ******* up his shoulder it seems so the young guys got reps in spring..
It’s gonna hurt some feeling for sure. Luckily Mario seems to be immune to favorites so we shouldn’t be playing 25 year olds.

Advertisement
It’s gonna hurt some feeling for sure. Luckily Mario seems to be immune to favorites so we shouldn’t be playing 25 year olds.
We had that issue last year with Carter and McCloud, roster was soo mismanaged that we really didnt have young bulls who should have been playing behind them anyways.. But we heard Frierson rumbles all offseason..

We had that issue last year with Carter and McCloud, roster was soo mismanaged that we really didnt have young bulls who should have been playing behind them anyways.. But we heard Frierson rumbles all offseason..
Brutal man. Especially once the season was lost. Pointless.

Advertisement
Back