UM offers 2020 LB Edgerrin Cooper

Advertisement
Kid is a dynamic athlete, he's an LB/RB/KR, he had 85tcks 10TFL's 4PBU's, 1INT & 1FF on Defense, 320yds & 6TD's rushing & 135yds in Kick off returns.

He's a fast aggressive violent hitter & has very good instincts at LB, can play outside Sam or Mike at the next level.

Committed to Oklahoma back in June, seems to be pretty locked in with them, but if he were to flip it's obvious LSU is the first choice.

Come to Miami kid!
The fans will love you...
You'll do everything your coaches ask you to do,
Then the fans will start threads to sh*t on you if you arent the next Dan Morgan.
Cant get that kind of experience at a big public school. 🤣

Has the first and last names of the 2 greatest running backs in program history.
Are you serious? I can't even remember Cooper's first name. I was never that impressed with him. I can think of perhaps as many as 10 UM RBs who were better (O.J. Anderson, Chuck Foreman, Don Bosseler, Willis McGahee, Clinton Portis, Pete Banaszak, Frank Gore, etc., etc.)

Advertisement
Are you serious? I can't even remember Cooper's first name. I was never that impressed with him. I can think of perhaps as many as 10 UM RBs who were better (O.J. Anderson, Chuck Foreman, Don Bosseler, Willis McGahee, Clinton Portis, Pete Banaszak, Frank Gore, etc., etc.)
If cooper danced around to get barely a yard. You could add Duke Johnson, Mike James Lamar Miller, deejay Dallas is better

Advertisement

Lie Craig GIF - Lie Craig Friday GIFs

Mr. Cooper was lying apparently.

Advertisement
A highly ranked Louisiana kid who plays LB is committed to an OU team that doesn't play defense and not LSU? Well that is rare.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back