UM Message To Recruits:

That should really bring the talent we desperately need.

You're just a bit slow today. Have an *****.

This is tongue-in-cheek to demonstrate to the BOT, alumni, administration, and yes, possibly some kids what to expect if Golden is retained.

Got it?

Nah, just put the ***** in your a.ss and your throat. It was all tongue-in-cheek.

Actually, in your case you'd need to stick it in one ear and blow all the siht out the other. One or two won't do the job, you need to buy a case.

The part you're arguing with is, WHAT?

The fact that if a player comes to play for Golden he'll have lots and lots of disappointments? That they'll lose lots of games?

That if he's really talented, he could go elsewhere and do very well?

I mean, what's your main malfunction?

Advertisement

This is tongue-in-cheek to demonstrate to the BOT, alumni, administration, and yes, possibly some kids what to expect if Golden is retained.

Got it?

Nah, just put the ***** in your a.ss and your throat. It was all tongue-in-cheek.

Actually, in your case you'd need to stick it in one ear and blow all the siht out the other. One or two won't do the job, you need to buy a case.

The fact that if a player comes to play for Golden he'll have lots and lots of disappointments? That they'll lose lots of games?

So because your dumb *** thinks I'm arguing or having a malfunction is a direct result of you taking yourself and your activity on this board too seriously.

Go back and slowly read the thread. But before you do, take your own advice and stick the ***** "in one ear and blow all the siht out the other. Now, one or two won't do the job, you need to buy a case." Then when you're done, put another ***** in your a.ss and your throat.

What part of "It was all tongue-in-cheek" do you not fucckin' understand?

We have to honest with ourselves. After witnessing this season and the last 3 games especially, do you really think recruits are saying that's the coach I want to play for? We can sit here with that jump on a grenade pro team ****, but pretending keeping Al is a positive for recruiting is not realistic! It's simply retarded!

Flag! It appears to this porster that Cane has engaged in the offense of personal attack. What says the mods?

Got it?

So because your dumb *** thinks I'm arguing or having a malfunction is a direct result of you taking yourself and your activity on this board too seriously.

Go back and slowly read the thread. But before you do, take your own advice and stick the ***** "in one ear and blow all the siht out the other. Now, one or two won't do the job, you need to buy a case." Then when you're done, put another ***** in your a.ss and your throat.

What part of "It was all tongue-in-cheek" do you not fucckin' understand?

Hey, genius.

Read the title of the thread.

****, you dumb.

Advertisement
You didn't read the thread. Take care of that first before you do.

Never mind. I give up. It's true. You can't fix stoooopid.

You didn't read the thread. Take care of that first before you do.

Never mind. I give up. It's true. You can't fix stoooopid.

You can't even fix 'retarded,' so how could you even begin to fix anything else. Maybe whoever is watering you isn't coming by enough days of the week.

After reading your posts, I'm decidedly in favor of abortion in the event of incest. There's no telling how you would have turned out if only you'd gotten some oxygen at birth. It's apparent you have an inferiority complex - and buddy - it's justified.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it to you.

Advertisement
Back