UM Message To Recruits:

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Stay home and play at the U.

We suk, and we have a track record of three really crappy coaches.

And we will likely hire another zero.

But, if you don't care about winning or losing, and want to play close to home, and don't mind being laughed at, UM is for you.

That is all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Message to recruits: go elsewhere and don't waste your career playing for Al Golden.

weownfsu come son
Don't feed into these troll posting
**** about own team....

As a Cane fan we have to be patient
This to shall pass....

and clear pm box dude.....

Last edited:
weownfsu come son
**** about own team....

This to shall pass....

I'm not trolling. I can't in good conscience think it is appropriate for a kid to come play for Al Golden.

Advertisement
weownfsu come son
**** about own team....

This to shall pass....

I'm not trolling. I can't in good conscience think it is appropriate for a kid to come play for Al Golden.

not you ,dude I know your not trolling
but clear your pm box it full..

That should really bring the talent we desperately need.

We have all the talent in the world. And look at the outcome. Stop being part of the problem.

And how's that?

I just spelled it out for you. Either you have the reading comprehension of a chimp, or you're trolling. There IS NO talent issue. We at least have the talent to compete for the Coastal.

We all know what the problem is. To point to anything else, makes you part of the problem.

weownfsu come son
**** about own team....

This to shall pass....

and clear pm box dude.....

Who's trolling exactly? This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's clear to everyone on planet earth, outside of this board, that this coaching staff will never put the players in a position not to fail. And yet to state the obvious is trolling? WTF is this?

And yes, I agree with the sentiment of OP. I don't want one single recruit to come here and throw away the possibility of success at the collegiate level, playing for a staff that won't let the team succeed - and an administration which won't allow for a staff that will.

We have all the talent in the world. And look at the outcome. Stop being part of the problem.

And how's that?

I just spelled it out for you. Either you have the reading comprehension of a chimp, or you're trolling. There IS NO talent issue. We at least have the talent to compete for the Coastal.

We all know what the problem is. To point to anything else, makes you part of the problem.

You got your head up your own agenda you don't know what the *** is going on. AG has no idea what it means to be a CANE, and has **** on this program for four years. This team NEEDS players to come here next year, so what I'll do is porst that if you come to MIAMI you'll get laughed at...yeah that's the ticket, add more ****.

It's clear you're the chimp, chump. Where did I write talent was an issue? What else "did I point to" that makes me "part of the problem?"

Advertisement

You're just a bit slow today. Have an *****.

This is tongue-in-cheek to demonstrate to the BOT, alumni, administration, and yes, possibly some kids what to expect if Golden is retained.

Got it?

And how's that?

You got your head up your own agenda you don't know what the *** is going on. AG has no idea what it means to be a CANE, and has **** on this program for four years. This team NEEDS players to come here next year, so what I'll do is porst that if you come to MIAMI you'll get laughed at...yeah that's the ticket, add more ****.

It's clear you're the chimp, chump. Where did I write talent was an issue? What else "did I point to" that makes me "part of the problem?"

If you defend this staff, you're part of the problem in my view. It really is that simple. And by deflecting away from the staff, which you were, that's EXACTLY what you were doing.

Again, this staff is indefensible. To defend them in any way makes you part of the problem. Stop undermining the program.

You're just a bit slow today. Have an *****.

This is tongue-in-cheek to demonstrate to the BOT, alumni, administration, and yes, possibly some kids what to expect if Golden is retained.

Got it?

Nah, just put the ***** in your a.ss and your throat. It was all tongue-in-cheek.

Advertisement

And how's that?

If you defend this staff, you're part of the problem in my view. It really is that simple. And by deflecting away from the staff, which you were, that's EXACTLY what you were doing.

Again, this staff is indefensible. To defend them in any way makes you part of the problem. Stop undermining the program.

If you're not making countless threads about how AG sux then somehow you're defending him? You read too much into my post. Face it. You're just making **** up.

You have never read a post that I have written where I defended this staff. (Especially in this thread, but if you can find it, you're hallucinating.)

Advertisement
Back