UM Media Day

I think Richt is taking turns showering the 2nd team QBs with praise as a strategic decision. He literally has praised Perry, Weldon, and Williams this week. I think they learned from the DJ Johnson situation. Shower them with praise through the media to deter potential transfers especially at the QB position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Richt is taking turns showering the 2nd team QBs with praise as a strategic decision. He literally has praised Perry, Weldon, and Williams this week. I think they learned from the DJ Johnson situation. Shower them with praise through the media to deter potential transfers especially at the QB position.

C'mon man. This isn't the first time Richt has been a head coach. I doubt DJ changed how he handles talking about players.

Advertisement
Co number twos ?

Well that should be a ***** for LSU to scout , Rosier gets hurt and we’ll have two QBs come in the game . That’s a wrinkle i wasn’t expecting, I see ya coach richt.

Hey, with Dee Jay back there we could run a QB wishbone. Maybe call cat bone offense.

Advertisement
Whats up with UM's media department? You would think there would be media content posted for fans to see after an event like this. Slim to no info available.

Advertisement
Back