UM/FSU - Opening Line Pick'em

Advertisement
Which means according to early odds, game is even, and either team has a 50% chance of winning. I'm not surprised by this odds. This is a big rivalry game and previous record of games played this year has little bearing on who is the better team. Those of you who feel we will crush them is most likely wrong. We will have to play our best game of the year to win. I do feel we are fully capable of playing an effective defensive and offensive game.

My picking has sucked so far, 2-3. Was going to take UNLV with my *** kicking I took with Bama but changed my mind at the desk. lol. If Miami is close to even I'll be betting them, heart over brain, worked last time though . UNLV was like a 6 point line move by game time, should have bet it an went to the game.

Advertisement
[TWEET]914611183281258498[/TWEET]

giphy.gif

Advertisement
When it's a pickem line, I'm in the bet against your team camp. I'll gladly take the cash loss for the win. And in the worst case, I some extra money to buy sorrows-drowning alcohol.

Hopefully our boys get the message FSU were the early favorites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These games are never a blowout

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There have been blowouts. And there will be another one this year. I was amazed at how porous the FSU OL looked. Joe Jackson and Chad will live in the backfield. We get 3 turnovers as it turns into a rout.

I hope we roll those ********. I hope we score and pour it on. This game is on the coaching staff. Jimbo and cook us been winning this game, except for when the won the title. They were miles better than us in everyway. They don't have a better defense or offense.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

These games are never a blowout

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There have been blowouts. And there will be another one this year. I was amazed at how porous the FSU OL looked. Joe Jackson and Chad will live in the backfield. We get 3 turnovers as it turns into a rout.
Yeah, there have, more specifically, games qualifying as blowouts haven't been pretty for the good guys. I struggle to recall many games we've won by more than 2 scores. Regardless, I hope you're right. I thought we were going to beat them down last year too so I'm just expecting a W with MOV being a bonus.

Advertisement
Back