UM/FSU - Opening Line Pick'em

LB’ers need to keep their eyes on the rb roll out and screen. We will be successful with a win
If that’s covered. 30-13 CANES!

Advertisement
I dont like that opening line. Vegas isnt in the business of losing money. I have to think many betters are heavy on UM at that line. Is Vegas really putting that much stock in the last 7 years?

The line seems correct as in if Miami was home it would be -4 but with FSPoo home you give them the 3 points.

The line is what it is for many reasons.

Here are just a few reasons we are not a bigger fav:

---Despite the current ranking,in the eyes of the public, Miami is not back yet while FSU has been a consistent top 10 team for many years now.
---FSU is at home
---On paper, FSU has more talent. They have recruited twice as many 4 and 5 star kids as we have in the past 3 years.

One thing is for sure. If the over/under line is anything more than 46 you bet the freakin' house on under

Advertisement
247 and USA Today saying the line has changed 3 times, with Miami now a 3 point favorite. They said to expect it to keep changing too.

I dont like that opening line. Vegas isnt in the business of losing money. I have to think many betters are heavy on UM at that line. Is Vegas really putting that much stock in the last 7 years?

The line seems correct as in if Miami was home it would be -4 but with FSPoo home you give them the 3 points.

I thought that at first when it opened at FSU -1 BUT if vegas had no fear of Miami then would have let it stay at that & let the money still pour in on Miami. The fact that it moved 4 points already tells you they fear us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back