UM first ACC tournament game is Thursday at Noon

We see teams go unconscious late in games because we allow them to get into rhythm in crunch time. It’s not we’re unlucky it’s because we do it to ourselves with horrific defensive effort in 2nd halves of games. Going to kill us
I wouldn’t say the defensive effort is bad at all.

If it were we wouldn’t have gone up 18.

The difference is we stretched it to 18 and then they went on a 7-0 run with a three and questionable foul calls. Then we stretch it back to 15 and they hit back to back threes.

The end of the game would’ve been easier if we made FTs, but we didn’t. Miller and Poplar are good from the line yet to 0-3 when it mattered most…

Advertisement
I'm literally so ******* annoyed right now. Missing 3 ******* FTs down the stretch. 3 games in a row with this bull****. I don't even care they won. This was pathetic
i know miller was good today but i hate hwo soft he goes up on layups. sorry had to get that out there. also, yes just missing FTs left and right

Advertisement
Pressure seems to get to this team. Not sure how we will do against better teams. This has been 3 carbon copy games in a row.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t say the defensive effort is bad at all.

If it were we wouldn’t have gone up 18.

The difference is we stretched it to 18 and then they went on a 7-0 run with a three and questionable foul calls. Then we stretch it back to 15 and they hit back to back threes.

The end of the game would’ve been easier if we made FTs, but we didn’t. Miller and Poplar are good from the line yet to 0-3 when it mattered most…
we had a chance at 6 FTs at the end and we made one possible FT and that was from the worst of the three that shot those FTs

Advertisement
Back