UM first ACC tournament game is Thursday at Noon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate playing Syracuse's zone, so at least we dodge that

Justin Long Movie GIF
justin long film GIF

I don't like this matchup... the British guy for Wake will abuse Wong on offense and Applebee will take advantage of Pack. Going to have to hope Pack is hot enough from 3 to keep us in the game.
true, but their 3 point sharp shooter Monsanto is out for the year, which will help us tremendously

The ACC Tournament has been great to date!

I like the Wake matchup. Won’t be easy, but I like it!
I like it too. The Hildreth kid from England was really good for them today against Cuse. Strong scorer and even better defender. Then there's Appleby, Williamson, Klintman, etc. Lotta offense still even w/out Monsanto.

Advertisement
my high school has more students than Wake. Let’s ******* go!
200.gif

Advertisement
I don't like this matchup... the British guy for Wake will abuse Wong on offense and Applebee will take advantage of Pack. Going to have to hope Pack is hot enough from 3 to keep us in the game.
Wong and Pack scored 51 points against wake the last time they played. The guys you're worried about combined for 28 points? And they lost their second leading scorer? Miami plays it's game and they'll move on by double digits.

Wong and Pack scored 51 points against wake the last time they played. The guys you're worried about combined for 28 points? And they lost their second leading scorer? Miami plays it's game and they'll move on by double digits.

if wong and pack show up in every game, at least moderately, we can go far. if they disappear as they tend to do, we might have issues with lesser opponents.

Advertisement
Back