UM finally found a way to get Jelani to trim down...

Advertisement
Kid arrived here soft and out of shape.

I don't expect anything out of him.

That's because he tore his ACL his senior year.

I never understood the hype around him. If you watched any of his games at STA he loafed a good portion of the time and overpowered smaller kids. Admittingly I feel that way about a lot of HS defensive lineman, gotta be the toughest position to gauge talent when you have so many bad HS offensive lineman they're going up against.

Wonder how high he would jump up the depth chart. If our QB and backs wore cheeseburgers around their necks.

That's because he tore his ACL his senior year.

That's not a reason to be out of shape and soft. Look at how many players tear ACLs or have other major injuries and during their rehab time they put in lots of work and focus on getting in better shape. What was his excuse?

Advertisement
black ppl and their need for charred fish n steak
314.gif

Advertisement
This guy needs to STFU and make some plays

If makes half as many plays as he does utter bull**** on twitter, he may turn out alright

Jelani is going to be living the dream when UM gets the athletes dining hall in August.

It's going to be a gorgeous layout. The Training Table as it is called is going to be one of their main points on recruiting tours. It will be closed during dinner and only athletes will be allowed I that area.

So, no dinner/tbale manners behavior updates from you in the fall?

Jelani is going to be living the dream when UM gets the athletes dining hall in August.

It's going to be a gorgeous layout. The Training Table as it is called is going to be one of their main points on recruiting tours. It will be closed during dinner and only athletes will be allowed I that area.

So, no dinner/tbale manners behavior updates from you in the fall?

Nah I learned my lesson. I don't really go into the dining halls.

To my understanding UM doesnt have ath training tables right now is that true? If it is it is crazy. The kids at most big time college eat like kings at the training table

Advertisement

To my understanding UM doesnt have ath training tables right now is that true? If it is it is crazy. The kids at most big time college eat like kings at the training table

I don't think so. The spot they are getting though is going to be great!

Advertisement

and by all indications he does not have the requisite desire or work ethic to reach his abilities. Hope he proves me wrong, but like you, I'm expecting little in the way of production on the gridiron.

Advertisement
Back