UM finalizes Bryan McClendon as WR coach, co-OC; Cristobal comments

Advertisement
What kind of contracts do assistants sign when they are hired? I find it curious he can just bolt like that.

Advertisement
I remember when a contract used to mean something, a signed NLI meant something, a man’s word meant something….the chit wasn’t that long ago, but it feels like it was black & white tv long ago. It’s hard to get ur heart invested in any commit, coach or player these days.

We desperately need to get back to winning & being an attractive program to lessen these types of threads on both boards.

I remember when a contract used to mean something, a signed NLI meant something, a man’s word meant something….the chit wasn’t that long ago, but it feels like it was black & white tv long ago. It’s hard to get ur heart invested in any commit, coach or player these days.

We desperately need to get back to winning & being an attractive program to lessen these types of threads on both boards.
It’s a business. nothing personal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huge mistake letting Rob Likens go.

He should’ve been retained
Absolutey. He was the one guy I would have kept. Would have contacted Corey Raymond the second he was let go from LSU and offered him bank. If accepted Robinson would have been let go.

Bryan McClendon is not only a UGA alum, but his dad played running back at UGA and won the SEC player of the year there. He’s a dawg through and through.

Not difficult to understand why he left to a better program that he has legitimate longstanding personal ties to.

We’ll bounce back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back