UM finalizes Bryan McClendon as WR coach, co-OC; Cristobal comments

Bryan McClendon is not only a UGA alum, but his dad played running back at UGA and won the SEC player of the year there. He’s a dawg through and through.

Not difficult to understand why he left to a better program that he has legitimate longstanding personal ties to.

We’ll bounce back
You forgot taking a demotion, possibly less money, and slinking back to the guy that didn't retain him the first time.

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Y'all keep capping for this bytch *** move by this dude. Nobody made dude take the job at Miami. You love UGA that much hold out and see if they have an opening. You lied to ppl's faces on top of that. It was bull****tt when Mario did it and it's still bull****tt. I care who the ****kkkk played for UGA or where he want to school at.

I remember when a contract used to mean something, a signed NLI meant something, a man’s word meant something….the chit wasn’t that long ago, but it feels like it was black & white tv long ago. It’s hard to get ur heart invested in any commit, coach or player these days.
This is not new. People have been breaking their word ever since language was created.

I heard he NEVER wore UM clothes while out at the local high schools...that sounds personal
Mario spent a month here and bounced.

mario was out recruiting for Oregon while interviewing for Miami

kevin smith was helping ole miss land transfers the day before he left to Miami lol

come on guys. Stop getting in your **** over what is a job nothing less

Mario spent a month here and bounced.

mario was out recruiting for Oregon while interviewing for Miami

kevin smith was helping ole miss land transfers the day before he left to Miami lol

come on guys. Stop getting in your **** over what is a job nothing less

Mario was HC at Oregon for years before he bounced.

K Smith was working at Ole Miss for at least a year before he bounced

I wonder what your point is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back