UM dismisses Sam Bruce

View as article
Advertisement
I can't watch a 10 min video on Sam Bruce. Someone bottom line it for me - what's he doing now?

He sounds a bit like Michael Irvin in the way he speaks. Not as much umph, but as I’m listening to him I’m asking myself who does that voice and style of speaking remind me of.

Advertisement
He sounds a bit like Michael Irvin in the way he speaks. Not as much umph, but as I’m listening to him I’m asking myself who does that voice and style of speaking remind me of.

Yeah, Sam does have a deep *** voice, you wouldn't expect that from a guy that's like 5'7" LOL. Same thing with Iverson, that lil' dude sounded like He had a frog in His throat.

I can tell you didn’t watch the interview. He says looking back and the space the school was in at that time frame he understands. Just the 18 year old him didn’t see nor understand what was going on. He says the spotlight was to much for him and it went to his head and had him acting different.

After all he’s gone through he said he’d choose UM again knowing everything he knows. That’s the wild part to me.
He probably realized he would've been in a world of hurt as his attitude would've been the same. At least at home, it seemed like he had a good support system near by. Don't have that in USCe and OSU.

Advertisement
That **** is ridiculous.....most the kids I grew up with r blood. I rock the bandana cause I like red.......to me if anyone has a red bandana it doesn't mean that your a blood. That **** is stupid they got on him for that I would of bounced too.
I like red bandana, too. Just hard to find in stores around here. They got the dollar store, Trader Joe’s and Microcenter. None have the red bandana.

And I have to go to Houston for my grill.

That **** is ridiculous.....most the kids I grew up with r blood. I rock the bandana cause I like red.......to me if anyone has a red bandana it doesn't mean that your a blood. That **** is stupid they got on him for that I would of bounced too.
Context matters. Short leash when you are in HS holding a pistol in a photo lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back