UM dismisses Sam Bruce

View as article
Stop it. He isn't that well known and this will have zero effect on any other recruit.
And for the newbies, UM never comments on these types of situations.

Advertisement
This seems all Richt. I still think there is more to it, but even if not....

Strike 1 - Posting pics with guns and all that jazz :stupid:
Strike 2 - Getting hurt (if happens) but then lying about it after other guys just got booted for lying. :11263323514_39174f1 I'm sure Richt was clear with the entire team after those incidents.
Strike 3 - Skipping treatment, being later to study hall, etc.....clear sign of not being committed to the team and culture Richt wants to build. :stephenahand:

He's out. It's a shame because the kid was talented and had the old school Cane swag, but Richt doesn't play games. He's not one of the bullsh!t artist coaches today like Urban Liar and Saban who talk out the corners of their mouths and do what benefits them (or the win column) while acting like the holy savior himself. It's difficult at times as a fan to accept these things in today's college landscape with so many others breaking rules, but as a man i appreciate and respect Richt's values.

Rick doesn't suspend Bruce over something he did BEFORE he got to UM, then Bruce is playing football and not pick up basketball and he doesn't get hurt.

This is on Rick, he needs all the play makers he can get due to his poor schemes and playcalling. He can't afford to dismiss good players on offense.

He CAN let players go on defense, since he keeps his hands off it. THANK GOD.

A criticism of Richt at Georgia was he was too quick to dismiss players. Some fans got mad at him for the talent he kicked off the team, other fans liked it because he ran a clean program.

Hard to say without knowing what Bruce did - but Richt has been known to have a short leash.

Was it Richt who kicked those players off the team or was it the decision of the school?
richt.

Yeah, my understanding is that it was Richt as well

Here's an article about a couple of them:

Rosenhaus: Top 5 Georgia Football Players Kicked Off Team To Go On And Be Successful With Other Schools « CBS Atlanta

Advertisement
What an ***. Do you know how many violations of team policy he had. Probably not but there you are spouting off like you know something.Sounds like he was given many chances and chose to ignore them. Hope the kid learns but so far doesn't appear as if he will. Problems in high school, problems his first year in college. He is no better than the next man and on a team of 85 one needs to keep order by having some rules. Actually Richt has **** few rules but expects you to adhere to the ones he does have. Good for him for not giving in to those who think they are above the rest. Hope Sam sees the light and turns it around before it is too late for him.

He is very well known is SOFL, this will be a bad look on the University. Top prospects will take notice to this

I'm call you a lot of expletives referencing a lack of knowledge and common sense in my mind right now.

Richt's been kicking players off his teams like Sam Bruce for years. He seems to do just fine year in and year out in recruiting.

Be sure to stock up on your tampons now.

Although this hurts us now in the long run itll work out. As previously stated in here we will always get our skill position kids even during the "Golden" era top talent was lining up with the []_[] on his helmet. This no doubt hurts our football team because that boy would have contributed. That being said hopefully SB realizes what he just threw away and gets his head on right, he already wasted 2 yrs of college ball now. Lets get those Hartley & focus on them hogmollies!!

Advertisement
I wanted so bad to see this young man don the orange and green and watch him ball out on Saturdays. He was one of the few players with which I felt I had a connection with, cause I work with his uncle. He was extremely proud of him and was just as excited to watch him on the field next year. I will pray for him and his family in hopes that he will come to the realization that, when opportunities present themselves; you must seize it.

wonder if this officially puts Deejay Dallas at wide out next year? need help in that secondary too so that'll be a tough call. Wouldn't hate the idea of playing both ways although that's rare at this level.

Advertisement
Dindu Nuffin

Racism always really cool

A thoroughly appropriate, disparaging remark about an all-to-obvious social situation that liberals can't counter effectively because it's based on humor. Known to cause rectal bleeding in BLM members, and other small animals.

Dindu Nuffin is a pejorative term that originated on /pol/ to mock and criticize black people during the numerous riots throughout 2014 and 2015. The phrase “dindu nuffin” is derived from a bastardization of the phrase “didn’t do nothing”, a plea for innocence often used in reference to unarmed black men killed by police. One of the most famous instances of the usage of this phrase can be found in a comic. Detractors often use “dindu nuffins” to refer to sympathizers of the black community. Largely in part because they themselves lack proper mastery of the English language.

Advertisement
Richt is way too savage for this midget.

31000509.jpg

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I just hope Mullins is still busting his butt in the classroom and maybe even asks Berrios for help if he needs it since Berrios is the smartest on the team. Can't have 2 WR get kicked out of the program with our lack of depth

I have class with Quarterman and Mullins. Guess which one always skips.

Advertisement
Back