UM dismisses Sam Bruce

View as article
Advertisement
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz, you think Harley gets his offer now? Given that Berrios will be a senior next year and we now have a hole in the slot as far as depth goes.

Not forthcoming is what got AQM and Grace the boot too. When did UM become the Supreme Court?

MR and the Admin are turning the Program into a Police State.

This sucks for recruiting. Kids will look at UM like it's a "1 strike and you are out" program. Thanks, Mark

Recruiter: Don't go to UM.

Recruit: Why?

Recruiter: They will dismiss you for not be admitting that you had *** before you were married.

Talking out of your a$$ when you don't even know the whole story. Smart approach.

Advertisement
Bruce going to some spread team far from FL and will dominate from Day 1.

If he can stay out of trouble

Not forthcoming is what got AQM and Grace the boot too. When did UM become the Supreme Court?

This sucks for recruiting. Kids will look at UM like it's a "1 strike and you are out" program. Thanks, Mark

Recruiter: They will dismiss you for not be admitting that you had *** before you were married.

holy **** lol really

next thing we will hear is football lives matter when they get booted.

the young man made plenty of bad choices when he was a kid and just seemed to continue to make them. whenin fact he should have been learning from his previous errors.

Advertisement
Wow, UM not playing games no more.... well if that's the case, start beating fswho motherfvckers

great potential plenty of skill. had a bad vibe.. the school cant leave **** to chance. u know the ncaa is perched ready to pounce

Pounce on what?

if they feel we have any minor indiscretions and what not. dont think that shapiro **** is gone. they got egg on their face from the crooked **** they pulled and will be patiently waiting for a hiccup by UM.

opens a Scholly for a JUCO OT, which we need some kind of bad.

You mean, opens a scholie for another WR that we will need to recruit.
This is NOT good news.
Let's not kid ourselves.

Agree we need another WR, but having a great WR who can't get a clean throw to him bc our no-line can't protect sir slow feet is second priority to me.

This is NOT good, but hey, after that game, all the superfans are ignoring the warning signs and going happy thoughts for UNC, so I am trying to find some constructive, fwd thinking after THE test failure. Noline was reason sir slow feet's and Al Richden's "offense" couldn't muster against the same FSU that literally everyone else hung 35 + on....

21 ppg offense pts vs. GT, 19 vs. FSU...we are a 17- 24 ppg offense in 2016 vs. real opponents: Noline, kayak, CMRekt is why; in that order.

I seriously can't understand why more fans don't remember that what REALLY made the greatest teams in our tradition were our front lines on both sides of the ball - that enabled the skillsters to do their thing.

2001 team. OLINE. Remember them?

2016 dline is weel on the way, but until we have both lines dominant, we ain't doin nuthin' meaningful. We'll always get servicable skill players...

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is bad news, anyway you slice it, but I am not ready to ascribe blame on anyone until I know the facts.

Advertisement

This is a really naive view of the situation. The report said multiple violations. The kid has been on campus for less than 6 months. If he had multiple violations in that amount of time most people would be hard pressed to think he could consistently stay on the field for 4 years. It obvious the basketball incident wasn't the deciding factor to kick him out. He had already been suspended, and the basketball thing was probably the only one the school cared to release out of respect to Bruce. They don't feel the need to release information that could hurt the kid's reputation in the media even further. He already faces an uphill battle. Here's to hoping he can hook on to a JUCO this year and make it back to the big time at some point to earn his college degree.

opens a Scholly for a JUCO OT, which we need some kind of bad.

You mean, opens a scholie for another WR that we will need to recruit.
This is NOT good news.
Let's not kid ourselves.

Agree we need another WR, but having a great WR who can't get a clean throw to him bc our no-line can't protect sir slow feet is second priority to me.

This is NOT good, but hey, after that game, all the superfans are ignoring the warning signs and going happy thoughts for UNC, so I am trying to find some constructive, fwd thinking after THE test failure. Noline was reason sir slow feet's and Al Richden's "offense" couldn't muster against the same FSU that literally everyone else hung 35 + on....

21 ppg offense pts vs. GT, 19 vs. FSU...we are a 17- 24 ppg offense in 2016 vs. real opponents: Noline, kayak, CMRekt is why; in that order.

No argument that we need an infusion of stud OLmen the next few recruiting cycles.
But losing a WR that was coveted by everyone, a local kid no less that we spent an awful amount of time recruiting, has nothing to do
with recruiting OLmen.

I am not necessarily criticizing UM because I have no idea what transpired for this to happen, but this is not good at all.

How about helping a Kid for once. Mandate a program and counseling. That is what Bama did for Cam Robinson. Suspend for a semester or year, which should have been done with Grace.

UM is too quick to dismiss for non-criminal acts.

Advertisement
Back