UM commit James Williams transferring to American Heritage

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Sources tell CanesInSight that 2021 S James Williams will play his sophomore season at American Heritage and make the move from Monsignor Pace. Williams committed to Miami at Underclassmen Day back in March and made Second-Team All-Dade last year at Pace.

Advertisement
In the same way that I thought it was good for Stevenson to go to Southridge, I think its bad for Williams to go to AH. HS culture doesnt mean everything but it is a factor. Increbidle how we can be so successful at some schools and how inept we are at others. There are definitely bias coaching staffs in our recruiting footprint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all still crying over those two clowns? Y’all can’t be serious...
I think what he means as they use those 2 to recruit others off of. And that they can do the same for you. I hope kid eventually see through it-??
The passage of time will eliminate that

Advertisement
So, do you go with...............

1. Those two corners went to the two teams in the national game while we lost the last three games of the season.

2. There's a nameless boogeyman at AH and we should never, ever, under any circumstances recruit someone from there.

I'll go with nunber one. Have fun with number two though and nevermind the boogeyman didn't get to Nesta.

Advertisement
I like the move for the kid. AH has developed tons of DB's with the experience of the staff and their SC coach. He's from Opa Locka, I'm not worried lol

He was at Pace, then was supposed to transfer to BTW, but decided to stay at Pace, now he's headed to AH.

It's still a long long ways until his NSD, so I don't think he'll stay the next 3 years at AH. A lot of talented Pace kids recently have been transferring. Divaad Wilson did the same thing his Senior year leaving Pace to go to MNW, Jahmar Brown was a Pace kid too then went to STA.

Advertisement
Back