UM commit James Williams transferring to American Heritage

Advertisement
So, do you go with...............

1. Those two corners went to the two teams in the national game while we lost the last three games of the season.

2. There's a nameless boogeyman at AH and we should never, ever, under any circumstances recruit someone from there.

I'll go with nunber one. Have fun with number two though and nevermind the boogeyman didn't get to Nesta.

None of the above.

Just hope Surtain isn't a baga stooge. Being a former nfl pro bowler and a coaching colleague of Rumph, I can tell you that he doesn't believe in Rumph's coaching abilities.

Advertisement
So, do you go with...............

1. Those two corners went to the two teams in the national game while we lost the last three games of the season.

2. There's a nameless boogeyman at AH and we should never, ever, under any circumstances recruit someone from there.

I'll go with nunber one. Have fun with number two though and nevermind the boogeyman didn't get to Nesta.
Nah G. You're incorrect. Nesta is a unique case because he's already rich. Nesta is also S Florida as a mfer and is just an old school Cane. Nesta's pops made Shottas. Kid had no choice but to roll to Miami and he almost flipped on us.

Reviews on Herbert have been negative. I'd stay away from AH kids going forward

Nah G. You're incorrect. Nesta is a unique case because he's already rich. Nesta is also S Florida as a mfer and is just an old school Cane. Nesta's pops made Shottas. Kid had no choice but to roll to Miami and he almost flipped on us.

Reviews on Herbert have been negative. I'd stay away from AH kids going forward
How have reviews been negative on Herbert? Richt has praised his skill set. Remember before he even arrived to Miami he had a shoulder injured and wasn’t all the way healthy last year

Advertisement
Love how everyone is flipping out about a guy who doesn’t enroll in college for another 3 years.

He was at Pace, then was supposed to transfer to BTW, but decided to stay at Pace, now he's headed to AH.

It's still a long long ways until his NSD, so I don't think he'll stay the next 3 years at AH. A lot of talented Pace kids recently have been transferring. Divaad Wilson did the same thing his Senior year leaving Pace to go to MNW, Jahmar Brown was a Pace kid too then went to STA.
I don’t understand why they continue to leave. Zaccheo has rebuilt the program. A little stubborn with his offensive philosophy but he has gotten the program back up & kids continue to pull in offers.

Kids just are not loyal to their programs anymore. & don’t tell me it’s to win. Had Jahmar & Divaad stayed last year. Pace beats USchool in the playoffs. It was nice when kids didn’t transfer all around the place.

He was at Pace, then was supposed to transfer to BTW, but decided to stay at Pace, now he's headed to AH.

It's still a long long ways until his NSD, so I don't think he'll stay the next 3 years at AH. A lot of talented Pace kids recently have been transferring. Divaad Wilson did the same thing his Senior year leaving Pace to go to MNW, Jahmar Brown was a Pace kid too then went to STA.
Interesting!

Advertisement
I don’t understand why they continue to leave. Zaccheo has rebuilt the program. A little stubborn with his offensive philosophy but he has gotten the program back up & kids continue to pull in offers.

Kids just are not loyal to their programs anymore. & don’t tell me it’s to win. Had Jahmar & Divaad stayed last year. Pace beats USchool in the playoffs. It was nice when kids didn’t transfer all around the place.
It's the recruiting, a lot of those Miami Gardens/Opa Locka kids grew up playing little league ball with the Lauderdale kids. Plus when when they see how dominant schools like STA & AH are it makes it easier for 7v7 coaches & others to convince them to hop on the Broward bandwagon.

I agree with you on Zaccheo, but it's not like it was back in the early 00's, these kids don't want to build something over a 4 year period, they wanna win now, so they're always going to transfer to a school they think can get them the most exposure while winning State titles every year.

It's the recruiting, a lot of those Miami Gardens/Opa Locka kids grew up playing little league ball with the Lauderdale kids. Plus when when they see how dominant schools like STA & AH are it makes it easier for 7v7 coaches & others to convince them to hop on the Broward bandwagon.

I agree with you on Zaccheo, but it's not like it was back in the early 00's, these kids don't want to build something over a 4 year period, they wanna win now, so they're always going to transfer to a school they think can get them the most exposure while winning State titles every year.
Yes grew up in the 170st NW 37 and avenue area

Advertisement

Pace arent sending the kids to the big name schools anymore so their moving around. **** Divaad Wilson was almost lost until he went to MNW. tHEN THE 7 ON 7 THING IS MAKING IT ALMOST LIKE aau. Believe me as i know and coach Optomist and my kids are already apart of 7 on 7 teams like Florida Fire -SF EXPRESS and their 10. So they are playing with kids from all over s.fla on those recruited teams. They make friends with them..and link back with them in high school at some point.

Pace arent sending the kids to the big name schools anymore so their moving around. **** Divaad Wilson was almost lost until he went to MNW. tHEN THE 7 ON 7 THING IS MAKING IT ALMOST LIKE aau. Believe me as i know and coach Optomist and my kids are already apart of 7 on 7 teams like Florida Fire -SF EXPRESS and their 10. So they are playing with kids from all over s.fla on those recruited teams. They make friends with them..and link back with them in high school at some point.

Pace isn't sending kids to big name schools BECAUSE they're moving around. It's tough to send Divaad Wilson to KKK country when he's no longer enrolled as a student at Pace.

This is all salesman nonsense that these dopey kids and their dopey handlers are falling for. "Come to X School because we send all our players to Alabaga!!! Don't stay at Y School because they don't send anyone to Alabaga!!!!" Meanwhile, if Little Johnny stayed at X School he would have gotten all the same offers he got by front-running and high-tailing it off to Y School.

Where do you coach at ?

Advertisement
Back