UM commit Fleming speaks on status of his pledge and meeting Stubblefield

View as article
Advertisement
Lawrence is a beast but he’s shown he can have a durability issue. We definitely have some players that will test it.

Lawrence is a beast but he’s shown he can have a durability issue. We definitely have some players that will test it.
If bama can’t break him......

But Mitch Hyatt graduated and he was a 4 year starter at LT I think. Most important position on the line. But their receivers and backs are problems. Lawrence looks good. Really good. They recruit the lines well and develop quarterbacks. They’re set for a while

If bama can’t break him......

But Mitch Hyatt graduated and he was a 4 year starter at LT I think. Most important position on the line. But their receivers and backs are problems. Lawrence looks good. Really good. They recruit the lines well and develop quarterbacks. They’re set for a while
He was broken against a smaller name team last season. They feared concussion. It’s never a guarantee that teams will remain 100% healthy. Before we just automatically lose to them and we don’t know who will play. We were on cloud 9. Then we lost Richards and Herndon.

Advertisement
Hoping the young man sticks to his word and come to Coral Gables. I guess I’d rather have someone who doesn’t commit early, takes their visits, then makes up their minds. Too many variables happen along the way for someone to keep their word. Oh well, he’s a fantastic players and I would love to see him in Orange and green.

Clemson is a juggernaut right now but stranger things have happened before. I think we can match up with them speed wise, it will be incumbent on a great game plan in order to beat them. I too feel we should work our schedule this season; there’s no way we should lose to inferior teams like we’ve done in the past Diaz will need to keep the kids focused and hungry for us to get back to Charlotte.

Advertisement

Cooney!

He got hit hard in one time out of nowhere so in your head he has durability concerns? Dude was putting his shoulder down and running over Bama defenders late into the 4th quarter of a blowout, as I recall. As a true freshman.

He got hit hard in one time out of nowhere so in your head he has durability concerns? Dude was putting his shoulder down and running over Bama defenders late into the 4th quarter of a blowout, as I recall. As a true freshman.
Did he not get knocked out the game and have concussion scare and concerns? Almost all concussion are like what happened to him. CTE happened to phukn Hall of Famers, so your point of a true freshman having success is irrelevant.

Advertisement
Back