UM commit Fleming speaks on status of his pledge and meeting Stubblefield

Advertisement
Update from FSU site: Fleming didn't make it to their Junior Day. None of the So Fla kids went: Jonathan Denis, Keshawn Washington, Mirabal.
Just have to keep recruiting, and give these kids a reason to come here. Perhaps it was personal reason why they didn’t show up but one can hope it’s because they see that joke of a program being ran by Willie Taggart and they’ve decided to use common sense. Just need the rest of SFL kids to buy into Mannys Vision

Advertisement
Advertisement
Update from FSU site: Fleming didn't make it to their Junior Day. None of the So Fla kids went: Jonathan Denis, Keshawn Washington, Mirabal.

Advertisement
He’s a cane as long as we don’t have a repeat of the absolute embarrassing performance like we did last year offensively

We will have a very nice top 15 class with 10 wins, Florida and FSU win, and capped off with keeping the Clemson game in the ACCCG close

He’s a cane as long as we don’t have a repeat of the absolute embarrassing performance like we did last year offensively

We will have a very nice top 15 class with 10 wins, Florida and FSU win, and capped off with keeping the Clemson game in the ACCCG close
the thing is if we beat florida (which i anticipate) we really dont have another opponent on our schedule that should beat us. i dont think we beat clemson this year but yea definitely, keeping it close will help.

Advertisement
the thing is if we beat florida (which i anticipate) we really dont have another opponent on our schedule that should beat us. i dont think we beat clemson this year but yea definitely, keeping it close will help.
Clemson’s secondary has shown to be suspect at times. That entire defense is based on those 4 dudes that turned down nfl money. The bad news is that they recruit that position very very well. But yet to see if they have 4 dudes that will go early like the ones that left.
Th real problem with Clemson is they have that dude slinging it.

Clemson’s secondary has shown to be suspect at times. That entire defense is based on those 4 dudes that turned down nfl money. The bad news is that they recruit that position very very well. But yet to see if they have 4 dudes that will go early like the ones that left.

They're brutally physical on both DL and OL. And yes their QB is elite, and that's the most important position on the field. That's a tough combination to deal with. I could see us going undefeated (not predicting it) but still getting demolished by Clemson in the ACC Championship game. They are that good.

Yea I agree last year if u go back to the Clemson USC game USC's receivers were better but uscs oline couldn't hold up. Xavier Thomas is a ******* beast but idk about the others

Advertisement
Back