UM announces Travaris Robinson as DB coach; Diaz comments

View as article
Advertisement
Thank you, and so is joaquin, ed reed and a whole host of True Canes who know WTF we talking bout! You wouldn't last in the same room with most of the Canes, which makes you a great candidate and fit to be on the b.o.t.or in the tad foote administration!
Sure thing buddy because you know who I associate with lmao. You literally have made some of the dumbest post in the history of this site, and everyone here is dumber for having read just a single one of them

Sure thing buddy because you know who I associate with lmao. You literally have made some of the dumbest post in the history of this site, and everyone here is dumber for having read just a single one of them
Right, thanks for your opinion, we'll look into it, carry-on!

Advertisement

At this moment T Rob is following CB prospects and cutting it up with Lashlee and Ronnie Brown.

Does not appear to be taking a job at UT or UGA at this time.

Your wrong. TROB was a package but was clearly duped by politician manny to sign his contract with miami before the DC he was following to Miami....other end of the package deal is one of AR82s silent commits..to be continue..

We need a appreciation thread for CISs greatest conspiracy theories.
was baker and Diaz really behind the Cuban/US bay of pigs dibacle?
what really happened with the Gun in the WRs room?
wheres the Banda vs rumph tape? Possibly in the same place as Hillarys emails🤔
were the banner funds really used on a banner?
Howd a bartender get credit for rumphs recruiting prowess🤔

Your wrong. TROB was a package but was clearly duped by politician manny to sign his contract with miami before the DC he was following to Miami....other end of the package deal is one of AR82s silent commits..to be continue..

Just to be clear. You are stating as fact that TRob was told when he was hired there would be a new DC and that’s why he took the job? Then Manny didn’t hire this new DC and screwed over TRob because he had already signed a contract?

Like I said before, if you don't comprehend your own post, it wouldn't be smart for me to think you're going to comprehend my response. Go get clear on your own post first, than the responses will become clear to you. You to moon walk and keep making excuses for coach diaz, they don't know what they are doing with the linebackers besides trying to use them like deep safeties, I was very clear and the stats are too, since diaz has been here, how many times has a safety led the team in tackles vs the linebackers. Use common sense man, that's not no coincidence, to say "I claimed the former moron regime staff had linebackers lining up to play here" was that a claim or did I post actual proof, even them ignorant ****'s were signing 3 to 4 linebackers per cycle, no need to claim, so your outlet rebuttal was the star *****/better eval route which is particularly why you brought up the "3 star" "4 star" bullshat.

Don't disrespect yourself by not standing by your own words/post, no one forced you to type or post that bullshat. How do you know it's a talent problem when players are being used in the wrong way, our linebackers are not even at their proper depths.

You talking bout "we agree" GTFOH, you saying "the scheme isn't linebacker friendly" you do realize in 2018, diaz brought in one so called linebacker in patrick joyner, in 19, patke got huff and brooks, if you are a highschool recruit, and these ****'s start recruiting you, and now all of a sudden we just started bringing in 3 to 4 linebackers like this last class, when are they gone get a chance to play, it made sense when diaz was recruiting his low numbers(1 or 2 a class), HELLO, we running a 4-2-5 system, so why is linebacker recruiting being picked up, one it's patke, but 2, these young players just don't know better yet.

Ok, Homework assignment for you, go back an actually read your own post, study them first and than post!
You’re honestly a trip. Impossible to discuss with because you struggle with language. But funny!

Advertisement
Just to be clear. You are stating as fact that TRob was told when he was hired there would be a new DC and that’s why he took the job? Then Manny didn’t hire this new DC and screwed over TRob because he had already signed a contract?
Oh you missed that classic thread didn’t you..😂 trust me, my brain could not formulate these type of thoughts all by myself

TROB was forced to sign his contract in a dark room with no windows..manny simply asked him “Plata o plomo”

Did find it interesting that in Josh Darrow's podcast with T-Rob, he mentioned that he was drawn to Miami because Manny was going to be back in charge of the defense. It's possible/probable that Manny was out looking for DC's and he was only going to take over if he wasn't able to hire the guy he wanted, but those comments seem to go against the grain of what the conspiracy theorists think really happened.

Advertisement
College fan bases are the root cause of all worldwide political conspiracies.
T-rob lied and forced??!!!
Good gawd this is entertaining
1611677667903.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back