UM announces crowdfund of remaining $2M for interior of IPF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. This is going to shoved in our faces, hahahaha.

How so?

"Miami has to crowd fund for $2,000,000 to complete their IPF! They have no fan support! Cheap, broke program! Rabble rabble rabble!"

Well our response is it is all being built through private donation and not on the back of tax payers through state dollars. :sneakiness:

If you're explaining, you're losing.

Advertisement

How so?

"Miami has to crowd fund for $2,000,000 to complete their IPF! They have no fan support! Cheap, broke program! Rabble rabble rabble!"

Well our response is it is all being built through private donation and not on the back of tax payers through state dollars. :sneakiness:

Exactly.

I would only add: suck my dlck, hillbilly

No different than what they have done in the past, just using a modern technique. I see no issue with this. Shows as much strength to crowdfund $2M as it does to hit up the bg donors for $32M.

If we can raise, what $10,000, to the fire Al Golden campaign, surely we can donate to the IPF. We should collect and donate from Caneinsight.com and have a piece of the facility named after the website.

Advertisement

I'm not sure if every rival will be so charitable, but I think this is a great idea. UM's Athletic fund-raising has been the opposite of transparent, and they do not have a very strong outreach program to the "small donors".

If we can raise, what $10,000, to the fire Al Golden campaign, surely we can donate to the IPF. We should collect and donate from Caneinsight.com and have a piece of the facility named after the website.
If by "we" you mean the Westendzone crew, then you are correct.

I would have donated $2,500 if they would have included the black Ultraboost cleats.

And let's make sure Nevin can't donate $3,500...

Last edited:
Advertisement
If by "we" you mean the Westendzone crew, then you are correct.

I'm not a wezzie but I donated to the banners as well. I'd wager that I'm not alone in that regard.

I will admit it wouldn't have happened without the wezzies tho

In recognition of the Firing of Al Golden - has any provision been made to recognize the invaluable contribution the West End Zone made to getting Al fired?

The West End Zone could at least have the privy named after it.

I just donated $3,000 for a 20 foot [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] Official Rooster board for permanent display.

They had one ask. The column for whether or not the player should even be here will be removed.

Advertisement
Back