UM announces Bob Shoop as Defensive QC coach; Diaz comments

View as article
It's not "regardless of how it got done" when the coach butt lickers are trying to ascribe some sort of genius to Manure for "firing" Blank and his other sons and then dopily mocking those of us who rightly were skeptical of Manure's ability to fire his sons.

He fired none of his sons, so those of us who were skeptical were right. Banda left for a DC gig. Patke is still stealing checks. And Baker was going to be on the staff this year until Orgeron rescued us. Facts. Yet there are guys prancing around here every day like fairies acting like Manure had some master plan and the guys who questioned his resolve to rid the staff of his dopey incompetent sons were wrong. We weren't wrong.

Sometimes, being lucky is better than being good, and Manure has spent a lot of his life being lucky. All I care about is my alma mater, so if he can finally manage to parlay his consistent luck into success on the field, then I'll be happy. I'm hoping it happens, but he's going to have to show me on the field. He's laid more eggs than a ***** hen between the white lines, so just making some good moves in the offseason isn't going to squash the rightful skepticism.
Just have to say, it’s like the clouds parting after a long, drenching storm of sh$t and dark idiocy. Thank you for returning swinging fists of reality and truth. As always these butt lickers fail to see through the optimism in hoping that Manures luck would be best for us all but still calling a spade a spade. Butt licking jitt swallowers can never see through facts, reality and a tuft of cubano pubes to see the truth. Anyway, thanks for bringing the heat.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
My vote would go to people who bold random words while ignoring an obvious homophobic cry for help, but hey we’re all entitled to our own takes.
No question after you peel off your extra tight, rolled up skinny jeans and gently remove your Toms and place them strategically and perfectly lined up under your bed an invasion is about to take place In the two hole. No question that’s the scene.

Just have to say, it’s like the clouds parting after a long, drenching storm of sh$t and dark idiocy. Thank you for returning swinging fists of reality and truth. As always these butt lickers fail to see through the optimism in hoping that Manures luck would be best for us all but still calling a spade a spade. Butt licking jitt swallowers can never see through facts, reality and a tuft of cubano pubes to see the truth. Anyway, thanks for bringing the heat.
I owed it to the good people on here, brother. These weirdos are slaves to Manure's ********** character, and it sickens me to see ********* slaves getting so boisterous. It's not their role.

@The Franchise is essentially the board market corrector. Every time this board swings too far in one direction, Chise is there to level things out. 3 weeks ago Manny was somewhere between Mark D'Nofrio and Gerry Faust, then after revamping the staff he's suddenly Don Manuel and folks are starting call-out threads.

Manny made good offseason moves. Again. He has a pretty good team on paper. Again. However he got there he has a very good staff assembled. Finally. This team once again has every opportunity on paper to win the Coastal and make a run at Clemson. He's also taking a risk by pulling double duty as HC and DC. Nobody needs to be chest-bumping or "bro"-ing in either direction right now.

Just one exception here. Something a little more than a quibble but less than a disagreement. This team was not very good on paper at linebacker or really at cornerback last year. This year we are an injury away from being well below par at CB again. And our linebacker situation, to be honest, still looks atrocious to me.

Now that’s all on Manny since the buck stops with him. Because the recruiting performance for those positions has been unacceptable the last three years

Advertisement
No question after you peel off your extra tight, rolled up skinny jeans and gently remove your Toms and place them strategically and perfectly lined up under your bed an invasion is about to take place In the two hole. No question that’s the scene.

Lmao you plagiarized this from the forum section of your subscription to Teen vogue.

Focus, young man. I am all for being happy with our offseason success and luck. What I am here to tamp down are the fluffer facts where the coach ball fondlers are trying to portray Manure as some big bad Hulk smashing his incompetent sons. He did nothing of the sort.
Might be older then u big homie. Let me ask you this, what's been the constant since 2013🤔? So maybe just maybe Manny doing a **** of a job for what is being giving to him. It must show on the field but those kids came back to play for Manny cause they believe, no other coach got dat from his players...can you say changing the culture young wippa snappa🤔

Manny didn’t chop off heads the day after the bowl game, but he seemed to make good choices in hiring replacements. He didn’t go out and find inexpensive, inexperienced G5-level assistants. Robinson, Williams, and Shoop are all hires we can applaud. Even swapping Rumph for DVD is a gain, assuming DVD takes every opportunity to learn from Robinson.

Progress.
Props for using Robinson and Williams in reference to T-Rob and T-Will, respectively. Take notes people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back