UM and Gaytors discussing a new home-and-home (possibly as early as 2023)

Advertisement
Advertisement
not necessarily opposed but when we get back into the mix for the playoff having UF and FSU plus probably clemson in the ACC championship game every year is going to be a challenge.
Challenge no doubt, but beating those 3 in one year solidifies the resume and just about guarantees a slot in the playoff's

Add OSU and Nebraska and our schedule is set.

All of our ACC opponents plus ND, OSU, Nebraska, UF. That’s our 12 games. Or at least rotate OSU and Nebraska every few years.

They’d never complain about our SOS.
I don't know if I would want Nebraska as a permanent opponent, but having a rotation of B1G, Big12, and Pac 12 teams on our schedule would be interesting and entertaining

Advertisement
Won't go down if we lay wood 8/24

This was the first thing I thought when I read this article. l can see them trying to big dog us in to a 3 game series with 2 in Hogtown. When we refuse they will have their excuse to justify their pussified lack of scheduling.

Advertisement
I would never make excuses for the Turds, but I can sorta understand why an annual series with us would be tough logistically.

Since they are already forced to play FSU every year, they would never be able to schedule another big non-conference game if the series became annual with us. I think every 2 or 3 years makes sense and could work.

Advertisement
Wont happen, well kick *** 8/24 and send the turds back to reality and they wont wanna see a field with UM on it

Its crazy how delusional they can be
1565884190154.png

If we win this game I gurantee all negotiations are out the window and they find some excuse to avoid us.

I would never make excuses for the Turds, but I can sorta understand why an annual series with us would be tough logistically.

Since they are already forced to play FSU every year, they would never be able to schedule another big non-conference game if the series became annual with us. I think every 2 or 3 years makes sense and could work.
That has nothing to do with it. They want 7 home games every year. Point blank.

Advertisement
Back