UM accepts Independence Bowl bid vs. La. Tech; Diaz, James comment

View as article
Advertisement
Shreveport is near Barksdale AFB, home of the 2nd Bombardment Wing, flying the B-52H BUFF
101227-F-1975M-157.jpeg

Can B-52s pull a banner?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just as I started to see past FIU and Duke.... I better not have another dud to end the year. Have some ******* oride.

When trashing Diaz, remember 2 things. 1) Mark Richt recruited this offensive offensive line (yes, I meant to type it twice). 2) Mark Richt quit because he knew the team would suck this year.
71E10C8D-BA92-4D8F-A503-4C1630E76C88.gif

Advertisement
I'm guessing Sin City makes mighty La. Tech a HOME FIELD chalk Yikes. Say... - 4 opening point spread. hUh.

No chance. Miami's power rating is considerably higher. Canes will be substantial favorite. I checked every major power rating source. Miami was 10-11 points above Louisiana Tech in every one of them.

This is about as weak an opponent as we could have drawn, from a power rating perspective.

Advertisement
Director of Athletics Blake James said.
"The bowl's staff and the people of Shreveport always put on a terrific show
for the visiting teams and this promises to be a fun experience for both our student-athletes and our fan base."

That is the f-c-i-g problem .... stop trying to have fun you sorry son of ----
and try to come play football....no don't try...****...come and play football
proud Miami Hurricanes football....but that's probably something that
you have no f-c-i-g clue about.

Between our sterling performances following bye weeks, and our coaches impressive performances against former employers- we crush em.

Advertisement
Back