View as article
Advertisement
Um headout.PNG

Advertisement
Few things I’m excited to see.
1) fun dancing on the sideline
2) five step drops and play action
3) gap discipline ignored
4) rain PLEASE lord let it rain. I need to see Enos one more time do something again and again that isn’t working. He’s got a gift.
Add this :
5) Diaz saying THIS IS ON ME.
I swear. I want to hook up a **** zapper and each time he says that meaningless speak I want to press the button and ZAPPPPP THAT!

Advertisement
Bakers former employer probably gonna try to ream their collective diks down his throat, while enos screams at everyone for his vaunted 18 step playaction still not working.

Advertisement
We owe the ACC the bowl money
Yes. We can’t turn down a bowl game because of conference rules. At least they’ll get a loser’s paycheck out of this mess. The way we’ve leeched off this conference is certainly not going down well with those Tobacco Road boys.

Advertisement
If we happen to win...50/50 proposition at this point......do we show off the "walk on" trophy like it was a National championship??

Likely cold, dark and bleak. Miserable. Sounds nice, right? Take a parachute and drop before landing in that hellhole.
Maybe it will snow.....like in El Paso when the Domers destroyed us and our idiot players were throwing snowballs and laughing on the sidelines. Let’s have a rerun of that ****🤮🤮🤮🤮!!

Advertisement
Back