UM 2015 Top QB recruit Brandon Wimbush Jr Highlights

This kid looks like a stud but I like Gibson's local factor and that he can recruit locally for us.

Yea I thought about this as well and Wimbush can also do the same, Jersey is not South Florida by far but Jersey 2015 class is stacked with top recruits with UM interest.

Advertisement
he looks better than braxton miller and he fits OSU offense but he needs to come down to sunny south florida

While Wimbush is certainly the more polished QB at the moment, no QB prospect in the country has the mutant like physical ability and athleticism that Gibson possesses. Its truly abnormal. Gibson does not have to play right away with the likes of Olsen/HBK on the roster. He can redshirt and hone his craft and technique. In other words, he is the perfect replacement for those two.

Wimbush is a guy that is ready to play right now and he is more likely to do that at a place like Ohio St than beat out a more experienced Olsen/HBK as a true freshmen. I'm also inclined to be more rustled to lose a player in your proximity over a kid located in B1G country. "God put Savages in South Florida For You and Me!!" (Chris Tucker Voice)

So in closing, Give me this Usain Bolt look alike or give me death.

something weird going on with my screen. tried to adjust settings but the qb looked like a colored? please confirm

Advertisement
I like Gibson, but lets not start early with that MUST GET. I have been hearing that Sony Michel was a MUST GET recruit for 2 years and now we were disappointed when he committed to uga and has not backed off it. We have 2 good, young QB's in the wings and this Gibson kid reminds me of the kind of kid who wants to play in that spread crap offense that will eventually have to be changed to a prostyle QB in order to keep playing in the league.

Advertisement
Back