UM 2015 Top QB recruit Brandon Wimbush Jr Highlights

FINCHLION

Sophomore
Brandon Wimbush wrapped up his junior season at St.Peters Prep leading his team to a 10-2 record losing their final playoff game 13-6 to Jabrill Peppers and Paramus Catholic. He currently stands 6'2 210 and does an awesome job on reading defensive coverage and releasing the ball out to receivers fast. He also has the legs to beat opponents if no one is open down field. He currently has no favorites but four schools stand out/Miami Ohio State Vanderbilt and Rutgers. IMO Wimbush has the skill set to fit our offense better than any other QB in this class including Gibson. Below is his junior highlights and I would like feedback if he is capable of being the number one dual threat QB recruit for next year's class.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1363491/highlights/111729375

Advertisement
Brandon Wimbush wrapped up his junior season at St.Peters Prep leading his team to a 10-2 record losing their final playoff game 13-6 to Jabrill Peppers and Paramus Catholic. He currently stands 6'2 210 and does an awesome job on reading defensive coverage and releasing the ball out to receivers fast. He also has the legs to beat opponents if no one is open down field. He currently has no favorites but four schools stand out/Miami Ohio State Vanderbilt and Rutgers. IMO Wimbush has the skill set to fit our offense better than any other QB in this class including Gibson. Below is his junior highlights and I would like feedback if he is capable of being the number one dual threat QB recruit for next year's class.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1363491/highlights/111729375

Him or Torrance Gibson.

I really don't have a preference.

This kid looks like a stud but I like Gibson's local factor and that he can recruit locally for us.

I like pro style QBs, but if we must have a dual threat then Gibson because of recruiting impact on 2015 class which is loaded.

Advertisement
I've probably said this 20 times here, but I saw him at Friday night lights here in columbus , dude is mad legit. Love this kids game. Throws an incredible ball. Already very polished. Great mechanics. Want. Very bad

Olsen, Kaaya

I trust this staff to find the right QB.

Developing them is obviously still pending.

I want to see Coley true effect... Jedd had the rights to Harris and Morris... Steve i wish he was healthy all season looked polished when he was healthy.... Im just ready for spring ball already

Advertisement
Wimbush...and it's not even close. Much more accurate passer than Gibson, reads defenses well and is just as athletic.

Have any of you actually seen TG play. Kid has potential at QB, but as of now would be a project with GREAT upside.

Wimbush is a LEGIT QB already. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back