UM’s offense has entered the 21st century

We also went from having a Dorito defense to Diaz having a good defense in year 1. Year 2 that defense got a bit better by year's end, but was a turnover causing machine that was a huge part in those 10 wins. Year 3 that defense was elite and was the only reason we won any games.

At no point in his tenure was his offense the better unit and the reason we ever had success. Even that 2016 year with Kaaya showed some really bad offense. That 4 game losing streak was just as bad as the offense was this past year. We lost more games where we held opponents to 20 or less under Richt than I ever was imagined possible in college football.

Advertisement
Everybody was able to excuse the 2017 losses to key injuries for Pitt, Clemson being Clemson and hugely missed holding/ PI calls for Wisconsin.

That's why LSU was such a shock to many. It was possible that those excuses were the problem. Instead they just provided cover for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This offense is straight crap. We’re always being lied to by these azzholes! Not buying anymore of this BS!
2-10! That’s what you clowns will have at the end of next season. Figure 1win will be Wagner, and I honestly don’t know WHO will be the second one. I’m being optimistic.

Advertisement
When Brevin goes pro he'll be the case study in the enough talent to beat FIU, UNC, GT, and Duke for the 'we have no talent' crowd. It's embarrassing how a talent like that is so underutilized (as well as Mallory).

Except he didn't play in half those games because of injury.

Don't get me wrong. This is all bullsh!t. We should be able to beat FIU with half our starters on the bench all game. But the delusional will always find a way to believe.

When Brevin goes pro he'll be the case study in the enough talent to beat FIU, UNC, GT, and Duke for the 'we have no talent' crowd. It's embarrassing how a talent like that is so underutilized (as well as Mallory).
I mean we should beat those teams no excuse. But it's a star TE that's it. I mean Duke just had a star QB go top ten and they suck. One player doesn't mean anything especially if u don't have the maulers. If u don't have an OL how can players stand.out.on offense?

Advertisement
Back