UL is a 2.5 point favorite (Updated 9/14)

We need to play better than last week. The offense left a lot of points out there and as the competition gets stiffer []__[] can't keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Advertisement
Like a hurricane gaining strength off shore. It was forecasted as cat 1 but like that its a 4 or 5 like Charley or Micheal. Someone either is suspended or tested positive either way thats good for us.

Advertisement
A few things friend...

I personally haven't observed the exact inverse vis a vis Satterfield and Manuela.

In my opinion, Satterfield has all the makings of a solid and successful HC.

Manuela? Not so so much.

It's more than "his side of the ball", because let's face it, our Canes D slipped last year painfully. They were not awful by any stretch, but not great (or even good enough) when needed by the constant failures on O.

I've not been one to ever state Satterfield is Football Christ reincarnate (excellent reference btw), but I will stand by this until proven wrong:

Satterfield is good, don't know if he approachs Vinnie status, but at this point, I'd rather see Ron Zook as HC than Manuela. Yeah, I went there.

What will continue to mask Manuela's deficiencies (again until proven otherwise) is the better performance from de facto HC Lashlee.

Time will tell.

Go Canes and deep fry the **** Cardinals.
If Satterfields D/ST continue to be as bad as they were last year and in their last game his ability to be a great head coach is zero, in fact it makes him a bad head coach. Great head coaches make sure they are good in all three phases of the game.

They’re betting this game like it’s already been played. With a line move this big (now Miami -2) I fully expect a late move of some vig or maybe even half a point to Louisville’s favor before it closes. That’s just because there are some who will fade a 5.5 point move on principal. But this was not a head fake by sharps looking to bet Louisville at a better number. Unquestionably, sharps are on Miami tonight.

Advertisement
Down to -1.
That site probably just hasn’t moved off -1 yet. It didn’t reverse. Pinnacle is the line that matters the most and it’s at -2 there.
B5C1DEF9-95AC-404C-BBE4-17EBF63E1DE9.jpeg

We need to play better than last week. The offense left a lot of points out there and as the competition gets stiffer []__[] can't keep shooting yourself in the foot.
We did that with no spring and a brand new scheme, we are going to get better with more reps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back