UL is a 2.5 point favorite (Updated 9/14)

Advertisement
Usually when we're the dog, I take the points. In this case, I'll have 3 pts and hopefully a win to boot.

That's what most logical people would do...but me, I'm a terrible gambler. Especially when I'm betting with my heart.

I was going to put some money on Miami for this game, until I saw this stat: the Canes have lost 23 of their past 26 games away from home vs. ranked teams.

Only way I'll bet this game is if the line moves up to 3. As it sits right now at 2.5, I'm not going to touch it.

If you feel Miami will win, then take the under. I don't see Miami winning in a shootout. Our defense is going to have to step up, particularly in the secondary if we're going to pull this thing out.

GO CANES!!!
Bet it. Louisville wouldn't be ranked if all FBS teams were playing.

Advertisement
Boom. Great to see.

canes line.png

Yes, in our favor. Moneyline movement shows you had to wager $138 to win $100 on Louisville this morning. Now? You just have to lay $117. Portends well as of now.
So you're saying take Miami and the moneyline?

Advertisement
So you're saying take Miami and the moneyline?
With a spread this low I'd just bet the ML for +105 or whatever you can get it at. Odds of us losing by exactly 1 point is very remote, no jinx. Not worth laying -110 for that protection of a 1 point loss if your line is +1.5.

****, I see the total just rose to 65.5 this morning, jumped a full point. It's been a linear climb for the total.

With a spread this low I'd just bet the ML for +105 or whatever you can get it at. Odds of us losing by exactly 1 point is very remote, no jinx. Not worth laying -110 for that protection of a 1 point loss if your line is +1.5.

****, I see the total just rose to 65.5 this morning, jumped a full point. It's been a linear climb for the total.
betonline has it at +100 now, coulda gotten +115 I think an hour ago. **** it, I'm in at $934 cause that's what's in my account. ****'n Manny better not let me down. I'm such a noob at this, I should know better.

Advertisement
betonline has it at +100 now, coulda gotten +115 I think an hour ago. **** it, I'm in at $934 cause that's what's in my account. ****'n Manny better not let me down. I'm such a noob at this, I should know better.
You need multiple accounts. They don't all move their lines at the same time, but usually within a minute or so. Once you find a few slow moving antelopes, you quickly pull the trigger when you see lines moving elsewhere before they adjust their lines. That's known as "chasing steam". It's known to be profitable. And it's known to get your account banned for that reason.

Last edited:
You need multiple accounts. They don't all move their lines at the same time, but usually within a minute or so. Once you find a few slow moving antelopes, you quickly pull the trigger when you start lines moving elsewhere before they adjust their lines. That's known as "chasing steam". It's known to be profitable. And it's known to get your account banned for that reason.
Bro, I had to read your previous post several times to fully understand it. I'm gonna stay in the shallow end, most likely right on the steps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back