UH Podcast Bros are Triggered

Advertisement
This is inappropriate

C1STOn1UAAAGSDo.jpg:large

Everyone else is so anxious to have their own "throwing up the U", they're willing to use the ole' "two in the pink, one in the stink"

Coach D was actually more liked at temple than golden. they anted him to stay instead of going to UM. he was running goldens system. there is a chance w/o golden he might be more aggressive considered he coached under schiano but i doubt it. Golden is scum of the earth tho. he should never get a job.

Advertisement

Remember the Temple fans who warned us? Those who do not no history are destined to repeat it.

So eat a **** Scotty pooh,and enjoy the " yards don't matter crew"!!
Ironically, the Houston sunshine pumpers are pointing to Dorito's numbers at Temple as a counter argument to defend against all the shade Miami fans are throwing.

Well, with UH's legacy of stellar defenses, much like Texas Tech under Leach, I can understand their defensive posture...lmfao.

Advertisement
That guy is truly delusional. He seems to think all the negative comments about Dorito are from Miami fans who have something personal against D'Onofrio. I mean yeah, it's true that we personally dislike him but it's really not that hard to find stats to back up our claims of him being terrible at his job.

This seasons Defense is light years ahead of any defense we had under NoD... but let them go through that circle of **** by themselves..

Kinda sad when playing hardball with lane kiffin proves to be a major **** up. You have to settle for a head corch who has literally no connections, so he has to hire a dude coaching a YMCA team.

RIP hoorston

There's hope for them though....Did anyone ever find out if we were running 100% Al Goldens defensive scheme's?

Advertisement
dude is slobbering all over the temple stats and completely ignoring the improvements we made on defense in a year... with 3 true freshman starting linebackers.

There's hope for them though....Did anyone ever find out if we were running 100% Al Goldens defensive scheme's?

been tied to the hip with Al since his Virginia days but actually coached under Schiano (2001). But your question is legit. Without corching cloud of Al is he able to make his own adjustments and do his own thing? I guess the best they got right now is hope.

So a guy started a thread to call out a guy who called out coach dorito?

And he thinks he has the high ground?

:mmkay:

Advertisement
Wow.
Ok all arguments go out the window when you compare this year to Doritos.
No need to look any further.

Having lived in Houston, I can tell you the fans there aren't too bright. The only smart move they ever made was running the Oilers and their cheap ownership out of town. They seem to enjoy mediocrity. I don't think Texans enjoy anything but HS football (Unless you consider cow tipping a sport.

The fandom in this one is strong. Might take a few seasons before he learns, but learn he will.

Advertisement
Back