Uh oh. Stan Dobard

Advertisement
We have like 5 backup offensive lineman that Richt continues to bury in the media by maintaining that we have no depth. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is practicing as a scout team DL. Why not move one of them permanently? Couldn't hurt.

Loftus, Jones, Knighton, Milo, Mahoney

People are really saying "I told you so" about depth?

We were almost at full health for FSU and the depth issues that should hurt us did not against UNC in the second half.

Depth issues will likely hurt us going forward, but those are not reasons or excuses for what transpired over the last 2 weeks.

Define full health

This should be the dept chart this week if Thomas, Jackson, Patchan, Willis are all out. Otherwise they need to fire Kuligowski.

DE Harris - J. Jackson
DT Jenkins - Molten
DT Norton - Fines
DE McIntosh - Bethel

Dumb post is dumb. Fire our best position coach that has been the most productive.

Advertisement

We were almost at full health for FSU and the depth issues that should hurt us did not against UNC in the second half.

Depth issues will likely hurt us going forward, but those are not reasons or excuses for what transpired over the last 2 weeks.

Define full health

Trayone Gray, Cager, Sam Bruce and Gordinier were the only players out for that game. Patchan was questionable and played a single play, though about 4th or 5th at his position on the depth chart. Trent Harris was listed as probable and played.

What else can you ask for entering the 4th game of the season?

This should be the dept chart this week if Thomas, Jackson, Patchan, Willis are all out. Otherwise they need to fire Kuligowski.

DE Harris - J. Jackson
DT Jenkins - Molten
DT Norton - Fines
DE McIntosh - Bethel

Dumb post is dumb. Fire our best position coach that has been the most productive.

I already said he could keep his job. Relax.
I expected McIntosh to be the one they moved to DE but he's too valuable at DT right now.
This is why Kool is the DL coach and I'm just a fan.

against FSU yes but were pretty banged up for UNC. Chad had a club, No Willis. No big guy at RT and Coley was on one leg. Dont get me wrong, its not why we lost but we were missing some playmakers for sure. The injuries are mounting

I thought the over on the 6.5 wins was a slam dunk. I felt like the cat that ate the canary for awhile. Now, I'm getting nervous that my college fund is going to be gone now.

Yup, I only bet 2k but it's not looking great at the moment, play calling sucks so far!

Advertisement

Define full health

Trayone Gray, Cager, Sam Bruce and Gordinier were the only players out for that game. Patchan was questionable and played a single play, though about 4th or 5th at his position on the depth chart. Trent Harris was listed as probable and played.

Well, yes, that defines healthy, but when you're playing with less players to begin with....

Define full health

Well, yes, that defines healthy, but when you're playing with less players to begin with....

The point I'm trying to make is depth wasn't the reason we lost to FSU nor the reason we lost to UNC.

Now, going forward...

I can definitely see issues.

well i did read on here from several posters that our depth isn't why we had lost any games. I guess we will start playing well on offense and the defense due to fatigue, injuries, and depth will begin to let us down . . .

Advertisement
We have like 5 backup offensive lineman that Richt continues to bury in the media by maintaining that we have no depth. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is practicing as a scout team DL. Why not move one of them permanently? Couldn't hurt.

Loftus, Jones, Knighton, Milo, Mahoney

Just because you've got some guys doesn't mean you have depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back