Uh oh. Stan Dobard

I don't t care if oleboy wasnt drafted or did **** dis the typr of homie i chill with.......he a goon n got that cane attitude

Advertisement
So apparently Molten has been kicked out to DE.

DE Harris - Bethel
DT McIntosh - Fines
DT Norton - Jenkins
DE Jackson - Molten

This should be the dept chart this week if Thomas, Jackson, Patchan, Willis are all out. Otherwise they need to fire Kuligowski.

DE Harris - J. Jackson
DT Jenkins - Molten
DT Norton - Fines
DE McIntosh - Bethel

Fire who? You smokin the purest crack on the market aint you?

No, that **** has to be cut with some nasty **** for someone to be that delusional.

He's got to be a miserable human

are you sure "human"?

are you sure human?

Advertisement
Prepare for another terrible day by the offense. We're gonna be on strict clock-control to keep the D off the field. Let the *****ing begin.

I hate to be that guy but Richts been dealt a hand that nobody could overcome in their first year. Losing 2 best players on defense prior to the season, inheriting no depth at any position, a terrible OL, and non stop injuries throughout the season.

I understand that this stuff happens, but never at this rate, and if it does, they don't recover

Advertisement
Prepare for another terrible day by the offense. We're gonna be on strict clock-control to keep the D off the field. Let the *****ing begin.

I hate to be that guy but Richts been dealt a hand that nobody could overcome in their first year. Losing 2 best players on defense prior to the season, inheriting no depth at any position, a terrible OL, and non stop injuries throughout the season.

I understand that this stuff happens, but never at this rate, and if it does, they don't recover

Fact of the matter is the refs are responsible mostly for this. Look the other way face mask calls and low blocking cheap shots that they refuse to call. That stuff will get kids seriously hurt. And all the while I thought the premise of rules changes was to protect student athletes from serious injury. THAT'S THE BIGGEST LIE EVER GIVEN...I REFUSE TO EAT THAT LIE.

Last edited:
Advertisement

How have these recent injuries in the UNC game to defensive players affect his ability to call a good offense against FSU and UNC?

Advertisement
I thought the over on the 6.5 wins was a slam dunk. I felt like the cat that ate the canary for awhile. Now, I'm getting nervous that my college fund is going to be gone now.

How have these recent injuries in the UNC game to defensive players affect his ability to call a good offense against FSU and UNC?

A better OL makes those runs that look like poor play calls, good play calls. Maybe the defense gets off the field on 3rd down more often if we had the guys that we lost. I'm not making excuses for him, those games could have been won but it's just hard to expect anything with the hand he's been dealt.

Not one thing has gone our way this year. Most teams that win championships and win 10+ games catch all the breaks and stay healthy.

People are really saying "I told you so" about depth?

We were almost at full health for FSU and the depth issues that should hurt us did not against UNC in the second half.

Depth issues will likely hurt us going forward, but those are not reasons or excuses for what transpired over the last 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Back