Uh oh. Stan Dobard

At De today at practice. No chad. No Dj.

Wait Franchise said we had more than enough depth. Well maybe thats what he was talking about. I never knew.

You got depth all the way down to my ballzack.

Dumb bytches on here embarrassing yourselves commenting on **** after a slew of injuries wipes out the depth WE USED TO HAVE. Trying to act like we didn't have depth on the DL two weeks ago WHEN I MADE THE COMMENTS ABOUT OUR DEPTH BEING GOOD cuz you're so thirsty for my booty juice.

Thirsty little bytches in here would be flapping their bytch lips about "Franchise said 'Our American Cousin' was a good play, and that's why Abe Lincoln is dead!

Advertisement
I thought the over on the 6.5 wins was a slam dunk. I felt like the cat that ate the canary for awhile. Now, I'm getting nervous that my college fund is going to be gone now.

Yup, I only bet 2k but it's not looking great at the moment, play calling sucks so far!

I put it all on the line. We don't win 7, and my college fund is gone, man. Then people will be right when they say, "He probably didn't even go to UM."

People are really saying "I told you so" about depth?

We were almost at full health for FSU and the depth issues that should hurt us did not against UNC in the second half.

Depth issues will likely hurt us going forward, but those are not reasons or excuses for what transpired over the last 2 weeks.

Define full health

Trayone Gray, Cager, Sam Bruce and Gordinier were the only players out for that game. Patchan was questionable and played a single play, though about 4th or 5th at his position on the depth chart. Trent Harris was listed as probable and played.

What else can you ask for entering the 4th game of the season?

Well, yes, that defines healthy, but when you're playing with less players to begin with....

The point I'm trying to make is depth wasn't the reason we lost to FSU nor the reason we lost to UNC.

Now, going forward...

I can definitely see issues.

I'm saying it's part of the issue. No one thing is the reason.

Athletes can play anywhere on the field. Now, he get to go at the TE's like the go at him. Let's go CANES!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back