Ugk vs 8ball & mjg

Advertisement
8ball and MJG probably win but if pimp was alive for the performance they would get smoked

Advertisement
I got ugk.. But close. Lay it down by ball and mjg still one of the greatest songs ever!
30 busters in my yard talking **** about a Bit$h claiming to be the bit$h family but they look like 30 tricks! One of my favorite verses of all time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like both but I'm partial to 8ball & MJG.
"Just Like Candy" is still a hood classic down here.

The South Floridian in me wants to see JT Money versus Trick Daddy but nobody will tune in to that ****. LOL

If this were to happen, it would break internet records. I would say 8ball real real close. That on top of the world album was fi
LoL, no need to happen, it's already known 8ball & mjg got the title, too PIMP TITE for em, but Ugk would do well and represent fo sho!

I like both but I'm partial to 8ball & MJG.
"Just Like Candy" is still a hood classic down here.

The South Floridian in me wants to see JT Money versus Trick Daddy but nobody will tune in to that ****. LOL
I would....but TDD would murk JT Money. **** Trick would mark alot of MC....Trick catalog is legit!!

Advertisement
"For Real" from On top of the World album...1 of the hardest verse of its time...."who am I MJG pimp tight knock on wood twice pour the drink dem the lights what I say is everyday pe-o-a-try the R E A L same **** that I sell **** you gonna do your thing ima do mine" classic verse of its time!!!

Advertisement
Back