Ugh. Why is Mark Pope wearing a Gators jacket?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate watching recruiting so early in the process. My emotions can't take it. Someone have an explanation for this nonsense? Please talk me off the ledge.

b3e1c2e7ab558fd87b22b87448ee5479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If the 50,000 ******* times Pete told you not to worry doesn't cut it, then what the **** do you want at this point?

Get a life and stop worrying about 17 yr olds. I posted in another thread he is likely trolling them. If not, oh well. Canes will still line up and play football in 2018.

yeah, people are going to say it's nothing . . . they're going to call you soft shouldered, etc etc . . . but i get your point, we prefer guys that don't play games

Advertisement
Its a free jacket u wear it....troll them as much as possible and u keep getting free ****

Get a life and stop worrying about 17 yr olds. I posted in another thread he is likely trolling them. If not, oh well. Canes will still line up and play football in 2018.

Get a life? Seriously dude? You're reading this thread because we're all paying attention to the life choices of 17yr olds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah that if not oh well stuff is loser talk.....he's coming but that whole we will ball without them is be. Stack chips stack depth win titles

Advertisement

Nah that if not oh well stuff is loser talk.....he's coming but that whole we will ball without them is be. Stack chips stack depth win titles

I agree stack chips but I won't be on here stressing it. We don't control their decision so why worry about constantly?

Advertisement
D. Smith was rocking Miami gear at school before insulting CMR by canceling his visit to Miami.

yeah, people are going to say it's nothing . . . they're going to call you soft shouldered, etc etc . . . but i get your point, we prefer guys that don't play games

So we should take his scholly away.....u would get fired when the schedule came out

Advertisement
This is from Saturday at the opening thing... chill...

It's a free rain jacket..who knows who gave it to him...plus UF is a Nike school and he was at the Nike opening. Can't wear adidas (UM) at that event. Relax

Anybody who says "stop worrying about 17 yr olds" or "get a life" on the **** **** recruiting board should be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back