UGA vs Tennessee

Advertisement
Texas A&M beat Bama last year doing just that. Boom next question.
Lol that’s a pretty good rebuttal! Still, offenses that put pressure on the defense give the less talented teams a better chance of an upset than traditional and conservative game plans although there are some exceptions (IMO)

I wasnt here posting about Tennessee yesterday lmao

I never thought they’d beat Georgia (but certainly hoped they would)

I thought they had a chance vs Bama since I think Bama is as vulnerable as theyve been in the saban era and UT has an electric offense, but Kirby is just starting his dominate era and they are so talented and confident i don’t see them getting knocked off as easily
I'd put 1k on bama in a rematch at neutral site

Advertisement
I'd put 1k on bama in a rematch at neutral site
Me too! Tennessee doesn’t shock Bama twice, Bama is still more talented, and they will be very familiar with the game plan lol

In football you don’t just get a rematch anytime you lose though and that’s why its fun and exciting to see what happens

Lol that’s a pretty good rebuttal! Still, offenses that put pressure on the defense give the less talented teams a better chance of an upset than traditional and conservative game plans although there are some exceptions (IMO)
I Definitely don't want Jumbos offense here. But the downside to these high octane offenses is always the same. When they don't score the games get ugly. How many 17-14 or 21-17 games have you seen Lincoln Riley win? It's mostly shootouts or blowouts.

Advertisement
Its about talent. Mario will always make sure we have one of the top 5 rosters in college football.
Currently, we have 6 commits that are 247 composite Top 100 players.

Total number of Top 100 commitments on our roster right now? 8. Two of them (Kelly and Moss) were recruited by Mario last year.

Leonard Taylor
James Williams
Jake Garcia
Avantae Williams
Chantz Williams
Al Blades

Only two are more than backup quality players right now (Taylor and James Williams).

Just for comparison, Georgia over the same time period had commitments from 51 players in the Top 100 and currently have over 30 Top 100 players on the roster. Of that 51, there are plenty that are already playing on Sundays.

There are levels to this game.

Advertisement
Me too! Tennessee doesn’t shock Bama twice, Bama is still more talented, and they will be very familiar with the game plan lol

In football you don’t just get a rematch anytime you lose though and that’s why its fun and exciting to see what happens
I mean, more than anything, it was at Neyland and the vols caught A LOT of breaks that day.

Advertisement
shut it Mario. This scheme just put up 52 against bama, the 11th best defense in the country. Marios offense couldn’t score 52 points in 3 games Against dog**** teams. For reference, we have 86 points in 5 games against fbs opponents.
Lmfao OSU, Clemson, UGA, Bama, UK, USC, Syracuse, and a plethora of other top 25 teams right now run a power spread attack.

Its not my fault you don’t have enough brain cells to figure out that the playcaller sucks. Not the scheme.

Currently, we have 6 commits that are 247 composite Top 100 players.

Total number of Top 100 commitments on our roster right now? 8. Two of them (Kelly and Moss) were recruited by Mario last year.

Leonard Taylor
James Williams
Jake Garcia
Avantae Williams
Chantz Williams
Al Blades

Only two are more than backup quality players right now (Taylor and James Williams).

Just for comparison, Georgia over the same time period had commitments from 51 players in the Top 100 and currently have over 30 Top 100 players on the roster. Of that 51, there are plenty that are already playing on Sundays.

There are levels to this game.
Im talking about our roster in 3 or 4 years. not comparing the one we have now.

Advertisement
Back