UGA vs OU game thread

Lmao this dude's wearing glasses

The anti Bagley

vomWL8.gif

Advertisement
That last run by chubb was mostly him.... But **** that oline didn't allow him to get hit until he had about 3 yards. That's how I want our line to be. Give the rb time to make a play... Can't keep making plays in the backfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m very curious to see how Mayfield reacts because he has that warrior mentality which is something Rosier is lacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game over. Georgia defense is settled in and Oklahoma can't stop a noise bleed.

ANYONE WITH EYES could tell Oklahoma is getting dominated in the trench. Baker is the reason this game is close.

Game over. Georgia defense is settled in and Oklahoma can't stop a noise bleed.

ANYONE WITH EYES could tell Oklahoma is getting dominated in the trench. Baker is the reason this game is close.

They were dominating Georgia's d line in the first half..

Advertisement
Boys, you are seeing SEC football right now. We might just have an all SEC final.

Advertisement
After Georgia scores on this drive if Oklahama doesn't score this game is over.

Anoint Kirby now. They just scored.....

Wait?

Not anointing anyone. Do u not see the push from Georgia? They are throwing Oklahoma's front 7 4-5 yards backwards on almost every run. They are also winning the field position battle.

In order for Oklahoma to win they gotta have a 2 possession lead.

Advertisement
Funny feeling Okl goes over the top here, being pinned back and have lost the MO

Advertisement
After Georgia scores on this drive if Oklahama doesn't score this game is over.

Anoint Kirby now. They just scored.....

Wait?

Not anointing anyone. Do u not see the push from Georgia? They are throwing Oklahoma's front 7 4-5 yards backwards on almost every run. They are also winning the field position battle.

In order for Oklahoma to win they gotta have a 2 possession lead.

Did you miss the entire first half?

Advertisement
Back