UGA vs MIZZ

Advertisement
Yea but people forget, UGAs schedule is way tougher then ours IMO. They got blown out but took care of business and got to the title game and won a playoff game as well and led the title game. Its not all of MRs roster and hes recruiting better than MR ever has.

Im pretty sure they will take care of business again and have a better resume then us at years end.

Please stop this horse**** narrative. Auburn and ND were the only teams with a pulse that they played last year in the regular season.

Don't like the way GA did Richt as well, but can't argue Kirby has been a great hire for them thus far. I for one like his fire...McShay talking about how fired up he was at halftime and got in two players' faces prior to going on camera. With the resources he has at his disposal and the way he is recruiting he will be a thorn in ole Nick's side for a long time.

Im a UGA fan bc Im pointing out that Mark richt was fired and then instantly UGA became a better program?

Im a Miami fan. Not a Mark richt fan. I dont want some fired loser coach from a program that doesnt sniff our jocks coaching here. I find it embarrassing that we are saddled with the sloppy seconds of a second rate wannabe program.

But you coach slurpers have been doing this for years. Brock aka Broke is a notorious Golden slurper. Shocking that now he thinks Richt is amazing.

Hi, @WilforkHOF

You’re gonna stay around for the championship game this year or are you going to disappear again?

Ya'll seeing Smart's hissy fits right? Looks like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants

Advertisement
Don't like the way GA did Richt as well, but can't argue Kirby has been a great hire for them thus far. I for one like his fire...McShay talking about how fired up he was at halftime and got in two players' faces prior to going on camera. With the resources he has at his disposal and the way he is recruiting he will be a thorn in ole Nick's side for a long time.

Sad but true. I will keep saying all we are missing is for Richt to lose his religion every now and then on game day.

A lot of porsting in here about a game that should be 21-14 but it isn’t. UGA can’t even put up numbers vs. Mizzou what do y’all expect is gonna happen vs. Kentucky and Auburn who both have great defenses?

Advertisement
I love Locke at the next level , pretty good athlete , throws guys open , great touch and pocket presence.

The back shoulder throw was beautiful on third and fifteen, but the wr dropped it. He’s surtounddd my low level talent , but at the next level he won’t.

He’s also got moxy, toughness.

Advertisement
And how long will we use this excuse? It’s year three. I’d just like to know.
Kirby was handed a program with more depth than richt was handed and it isn’t close. Kirby to his credit has for sure stacked on elite talent since he has been and took their recruiting which was always in the top 10 every year and made it a top 2-3 recruiting power on the level of bama/osu in that area.

Oh please. Fire and getting in someone's face is the biggest facade for sh*tty coaching in the book

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back