UGA vs MIZZ

Fields can get plays... Trevor Lawrence can get plays... But Perry gets no playtime against actual opponents smh
Yeah but apparently all those QBs are smarter than every QB on our roster since, according to Richt, nine of them can master our "sophisticated" 10 play playbook.

Advertisement
Yeah but apparently all those QBs are smarter than every QB on our roster since, according to Richt, nine of them can master our "sophisticated" 10 play playbook.

Shows just how bad our evals and coaching are.

Remember when Rick was billed as a “QB whisperer”? LOL so much for that.

Maybe we can stop these premature threads tr

UGA just had their best season in over 30 years last year, while Corch Rick got embarrassed by Clemson, Wisky, and LSU in a business as usual bed****ting fashion. Stop.

Yeah judge Richt when he's playing with Golden's players and judge Kirby with Richt's players.

The only reason you think he was successful last year (or better than Richt's 2002 team is because of the playoff. They were embarrassed by Auburn in the regular season and would never have been playing for any kind of national title during the Richt era.

Advertisement
Tough to say now that there is a 4 team playoff. Kirby would never have played for a national title under the old system, because he'll never beat Bama, just like Richt couldn't beat him or Urban/Florida. He'll have them in contention, but UGa wants titles and it's too early to tell if Kirby is the answer. The SEC East is a shell of what it was over the past 15 years.
It doesnt look like he will beat Bama right now who knows in 2 years though

Yeah judge Richt when he's playing with Golden's players and judge Kirby with Richt's players.

The only reason you think he was successful last year (or better than Richt's 2002 team is because of the playoff. They were embarrassed by Auburn in the regular season and would never have been playing for any kind of national title during the Richt era.

Again, Richt was at UGA and never had a season as good as Kirby did. There is a common denominator here.

In year three, Richts team is barely ranked after a pathetic beatdown in the opener, while UGA is ranked #2 in the nation. Stop blaming Golden its year three and we are miles away from UGA. MILES.

Advertisement
Maybe we can stop these premature threads tr

UGA just had their best season in over 30 years last year, while Corch Rick got embarrassed by Clemson, Wisky, and LSU in a business as usual bed****ting fashion. Stop.
In over 30 years? Richt went 13-1 in his second season too and if they playoff had been around he would have went that year

Again, Richt was at UGA and never had a season as good as Kirby did. There is a common denominator here.

In year three, Richts team is barely ranked after a pathetic beatdown in the opener, while UGA is ranked #2 in the nation. Stop blaming Golden its year three and we are miles away from UGA. MILES.
13-1 2nd season, you sound stupid as ****

Again, that's not true.

You're a special kind of stupid if you don't see how they inherited completely different situations.

13-1 2nd season, shut up...

Again, Kirby got to a championship game in year 2.

Richt never did that. And Richt was fired from UGA and UGA went farther than they had in over 30 years.

Stop making up some fake narrative. If Richt is so great, why was he fired from UGA?????

Advertisement
Exactly. Too early to tell. I'm glad we have Richt considering our other options.
I dont know man Im on the he wont get it done big here wagon, but hes done better than the last 3 guys by alot......got to give him props for that. I just have higher standards for this team

Again, that's not true.

You're a special kind of stupid if you don't see how they inherited completely different situations.
It’s clear the d*ckhead is a uga fan on here just to talk sh*t to make himself feel better about his program that hasn’t won a ring since 1980. You can’t say richt chokes a lot and he’s the reason they didn’t win anything yet he’s gone now and Kirby and uga still choked in the championship

It’s clear the d*ckhead is a uga fan on here just to talk sh*t to make himself feel better about his program that hasn’t won a ring since 1980. You can’t say richt chokes a lot and he’s the reason they didn’t win anything yet he’s gone now and Kirby and uga still choked in the championship

Im a UGA fan bc Im pointing out that Mark richt was fired and then instantly UGA became a better program?

Im a Miami fan. Not a Mark richt fan. I dont want some fired loser coach from a program that doesnt sniff our jocks coaching here. I find it embarrassing that we are saddled with the sloppy seconds of a second rate wannabe program.

But you coach slurpers have been doing this for years. Brock aka Broke is a notorious Golden slurper. Shocking that now he thinks Richt is amazing.

Advertisement
Got to the dance though and looked great doing it but he did choke that game away but they competed and that goes a long way in year 2. I dont want to defend the fuqin weirdo but thats the truth

Im a UGA fan bc Im pointing out that Mark richt was fired and then instantly UGA became a better program?

Im a Miami fan. Not a Mark richt fan. I dont want some fired loser coach from a program that doesnt sniff our jocks coaching here. I find it embarrassing that we are saddled with the sloppy seconds of a second rate wannabe program.

But you coach slurpers have been doing this for years. Brock aka Broke is a notorious Golden slurper. Shocking that now he thinks Richt is amazing.
Im a UM fan not a coach fan, I do think Butch was our best bet but if he sucked I would be the first to say it

Got to the dance though and looked great doing it but he did choke that game away but they competed and that goes a long way in year 2. I dont want to defend the fuqin weirdo but thats the truth
Got blown out as the #1 team in the country’s a week before the final game of the season too vs auburn.thats a choke job too.

Advertisement
Back