UGA Rivals editor says Vandy players in revolt and opting out

4o5p94.gif
My sophomore year of HS we let a kid with cerebral palsy kick a FG in game and he hit it with more air and depth from the 12 yard line (29 yard field goal) than her. Jeez that’s embarrassing for all involved.

Advertisement

This is truly amazing.

Shouldn't the Vanderbilt players be worried about more important issues? Like the fact that they scored ZERO POINTS on Saturday, thus limiting the kicker to ONE play in the entire game?

Unless, of course, it was all a part of a brilliant plan on the part of the Vandy players...

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's especially an issue when they named her co-Special Teams player of the week in-conference. It's pandering at this point.
That’s all the main stream media does , panders and virtue signals while being fake as ****. Just look at certain governors trying to lock everyone up while he’s out with no mask , at hotty , totty restaurant with other people in the medical field. Hundreds of them.

Its all bs.

Advertisement
If tvsts what you get out of it I don’t know what else to say.
You don't have to say anything, nor do you have to watch the game. But here you are, triggered by a girl kicking for an 0-8 team with no HC and 1 game left.

Sure it's pandering but there is most certainly a girl out there capable of being a better starting kicker than 1 of the 120+ college kickers out there. It's probably not this girl but she opened the door for the next one. BIG ******* DEAL.

If you don't want girls trying out for kicker on your team don't go 0-8.

This is truly amazing.

Shouldn't the Vanderbilt players be worried about more important issues? Like the fact that they scored ZERO POINTS on Saturday, thus limiting the kicker to ONE play in the entire game?

Unless, of course, it was all a part of a brilliant plan on the part of the Vandy players...
Most people can worry about multiple things.

They went from already being a laughing stock to being an even bigger laughing stock in the eyes of most athletes and sports fan as part of a lame duck publicity stunt.

Advertisement
You don't have to say anything, nor do you have to watch the game. But here you are, triggered by a girl kicking for an 0-8 team with no HC and 1 game left.

Sure it's pandering but there is most certainly a girl out there capable of being a better starting kicker than 1 of the 120+ college kickers out there. It's probably not this girl but she opened the door for the next one. BIG ******* DEAL.

So......because a team is 0-8, your solution is to get a girl kicker? That'll fix everything.

They barely crossed midfield last week, wtf is going on here?
This is the most people have talked about Vandy in 7 years, she kicking didn't impact a single thing in their game. If there's a better kicker for next game I get the complaints, but opt out because of it feels off. Just look like they're mad she is getting attention when they couldn't. What a collection of sorry players, if true

Say the same thing happened at Miami.

Do you think the players would be happy about this?
Assistant coaches?
Fans?

I think a lot of people are cool with it as long as its someone else and somewhere else. I wouldn't be pleased if this was going on here.

Advertisement
Back