UGA Rivals editor says Vandy players in revolt and opting out

Garnacho

Senior
RDHyesd.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told my wife that I now identify as a supermodel and will be walking in the next televised Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Dad bod? Not a problem. I am just as hot, ****, and beautiful as any women they can find. You'll see. We are all equal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There would have been a more appropriate time in the future for the first female kicker... but last Saturday with SF was not the time. Watching her “kickoff” (squib or whatever) and the practice field goal attempts from the two yard line were enough to let me know she was not good enough yet to play in D1 fooseball. Maybe with more practice she could have been the goods, but as of now her pics are better looking than her kicks... and according to CIS standards, her looks are suspect too! 😂

Advertisement
There would have been a more appropriate time in the future for the first female kicker... but last Saturday with SF was not the time. Watching her “kickoff” (squib or whatever) and the practice field goal attempts from the two yard line were enough to let me know she was not good enough yet to play in D1 fooseball. Maybe with more practice she could have been the goods, but as of now her pics are better looking than her kicks... and according to CIS standards, her looks are suspect too! 😂
4o5p94.gif

Advertisement
Back